The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

You get a message stating that you won’t receive any points for disconnects. It’s happened to me before after a bunch of random disconnects/rage quits.

1 Like

Since May the Probation thing has been glitched.

Wow thats crazy…ive never heard of anyone getting anymore than the “warning”.

Interesting… that must be why that guy that always rage quits on me just doesnt care…because he isnt getting any points any way… Cinder player , NYC something or other…

Yeah, it happened to me the last time I reset my rank. There’s no penalty for probation other than just not getting free points for disconnects for a month.

1 Like

I don’t get a lot of people wanting to rage quit on me, so I haven’t had this problem. :joy:

Gg’s to @SneerfulWater57, who I ran into on my climb back from Gold. Sorry about the connection man :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Play as Sadira… a whole new world will be opened up. I’ve had people RQ as soon as they see my character. Seconds later, I get a message saying, “You suck! choose a real character”. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Play as Eagle…anyone under Killer rank will most likely get destroyed. They have this tendency to not block or press buttons on wake up. So many “Eagle OP Git Gud” and"u suk". Makes me laugh :yum:

1 Like

I think that holds true to any character that doesn’t have a straight forward game plan. I can only imagine what they think of Kan Ra or Aganos, both of which can feel impervious to those who don’t know how to fight them.

I remember using Hisako against a new Jagoling, and all I did was Counter… Counter… Counter… Counter… Counter… The poor guy never learned to stop jump kicking me. :stuck_out_tongue:

…you’re a cruel person. Poor jagoling can’t even combo yet :disappointed_relieved:

I chose Hisako because I’m not very good with her as of yet. I felt it would be more fair than using Sadira and making the Jagoling cry.

He did score a few great hits on me and in fact took a full health bar, but he just never learned to not jump kick me. :smiley:

Considering you’re like literally on the other side of the planet and like 15 time zones different from mine, it went ok. :slight_smile:

I was fine fighting the stuttering UP until i tagged you with a counter-hit H dragon dance, went to S. Firecracker confirm…

And got whiffed parry instead, and a naginata to the face.

I can attest to this especially as of recent. Either at character select when I play Kan Ra in a previous match or at the VS screen some people will just straight up leave.

Lol. Glad you were mostly doing ok. I couldn’t confirm cr.MK into rekka to save my life. I think I took a full bar off of stray hits :sweat:

I’m spending days at my boyfriend’s and watching him playing ranked. Sometimes I take the fightstick but I’m having more fun (also suffering a bit) coaching. But in the end he will do his stuff xD
Lots of matches really quick in ranked.

1 Like

I counted last night it only takes 4 seconds on average for me to find a match in ranked and Exhibition.

2 Likes

4 seconds? That’s impressive. Seems like it takes me at least 30 seconds to find a new match in either ranked or exhibition

yep 3-4 seconds was the average for 10 matches… hell half the time IM looking down not paying attention and they are already up on the screen and IM like oh crap my bad …here I come!

Still wish the game would tell where are you from in some way. Because they assume you live in the same country and they don’t get there’s a lot of distance between us. Like…far away ¬¬
The good part of this connection (which is higher than mine though the ping is similar) is that it will match me with more players. I also could play Rebello one time. It was a really fun match.

Are there any Eagle players that can show me what they know. Since I rarely see another birdy online I have to learn most stuff by myself. Having a set with someone could help me learn new setups/tech. Learning tendencies of other Eagle and what they’re capable of doing can really help. It doesn’t have to be a mirror match either. Thank you