The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

Congratulations, dude! :smiley: Are you allowed to discuss what the story is about?

It’s Sci Fi with a twist ending, kinda like a Twilight Zone episode.

1 Like

Sounds like something up my alley. What is it called, out of curiosity? I’d love to read it.

Hearty congrats to you!

Honestly, there aren’t too many people who write stories about KI so if you’ve already written something, a fanfiction or the like, I think we’d really love to read it.

1 Like

I remembered back in the late 90’s early 2000’s I did read up on KI fan fiction. Though I dont remember the places were I read them.

1 Like

Same here. I remember one of the more well done ones had been Jeff Windham’s, which featured the character Robert Sheridan as Ultratech’s CEO. At least, as far I recall. If I recall correctly, Sheridan at one point was featured in Gargos’ wiki page, if not had been referenced in the KI2013 art book(?).

1 Like

I did not now that.

I remember in Season 2 when I had been on here someone posted a photo that showed a section in the art book where Sheridan was specifically referenced and that Gargos had assumed his identity or something, at which point various people including myself pointed out that that story and character were from a KI fanfic.

1 Like

Is that fic still available to read?

Doesn’t look like it, unfortunately. Not sure if it’s because it had been taken down or if it’s due to age, but it was influential enough to the point where Sheridan was kind of referenced in the KI wiki pages for Gargos for a while before its subsequent revision.

1 Like

@G1GlaciusPrime
show us your artwork.
i am also making these kind of sheet

Okay so the DA is working on the Receipt for me and my brothers stuff. We are expecting to get it back this month.

Once we do, and once we have it all set we will get back to working on our Project

1 Like

Just a small reminder to have yourselves a Stupid Idiot Father’s Day AND Fathers Are Stupid Idiot Parents Day, everybody :-1: :-1:

That and fathers are nothing BUT stupid, bumbling, buffoonish, oafish idiot parents anyway, and they ALWAYS have been throughout human history too

Some. Not all.

For some reason kifanatic has a hate boner for men (even though he is a man) he never used to be like this but I think a cult kidnapped him or something. Something for the mods to handle.

I’ve enjoyed Fathers day, even had a card made for me.

1 Like

You disagree because? Also isn’t it true that NOBODY has a dad and EVERYBODY has a mom anyway?

Because in my case I am a self-hating and self-loathing male who has nothing BUT shame and guilt as well as anger for his gender and overall towards the male gender. Besides there are nothing BUT negative stories which include the news stories as well as personal stories along with the ones here on the Killer Instinct Forums about men/males including, of course, fathers anyway.

Who drank the kool-aid?

I don’t deny that there are some parents who shouldn’t be parents at all (trust me, I’ve heard my fair share of horror stories) and that there are some pretty bad fathers out there, but the notion that every father is garbage? No, that’s BS. There are good parents and there are bad parents.

That’s awesome news, dude. :smiley:

1 Like