The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

Hey guys, considering recent developments that have arose I thought it might be a good idea to start a new casual hangout type thread, where you can post what’s going on in your daily lives and anything else interesting you want to share or talk about. Remember though, the thread still adheres to the rules of the forums, so keep the content appropriate for all ages, K?

Currently I’m studying to get my life insurance license. Yeah, interesting way to start the thread off I know. I’ve still got 3 days left of work as a security officer, and then I’m done with that. I’m really looking forward to my new job though…well, not so much the life insurance part as much as the income part. :money_mouth_face:

Anyway, just to help start out the thread better, I’m gonna tag a few people, feel free to ignore if you so choose:

@KevBones10 @BigBadAndy @Fwufikins @SonicDolphin117 @Sasuke99I @ItzTymeToDul @TheSkullAddict @NitricZenith @TheNinjaOstrich @FallibleJoker14

5 Likes

I’m just chilling in my first year of college. Besides the stupid amount of long term assignments looming over me, I’m not stressing too much.

My youtube channel is a big concern for me as I’ve only been able to make one short video in the month I’ve spent here. Hopefully I can get back into the groove once I get my desktop PC fixed, and maybe KI will be more generous with matches and my college internet will cooperate.

3 Likes

Cool. What are you majoring in?

I’m focusing on Computer Science right now, but it’s too early to tell.

3 Likes

I’m about to buy a house. Close on Wednesday.

7 Likes

Just been studying Psychology in my Junior year of College. Very fun, just lots of things to do in a short amount of time.

As for my YouTube?

LOL

Don’t have much time anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

All I’ve been doing with my Youtube channel is uploading WTF matches to it…Vlad keeps trying to start crap in the comments on them as well, but I’ve just been ignoring them…deleting them too.

Psychology huh? Neat. I took Psych 101 when I went back to college a few years ago. It was one of my favorite classes.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s really interesting to see what makes our brain tick and why we do certain things.

1 Like

I’m almost finished with college. Been working on an Associates in Graphic Design at my local community college. I’ve got an internship with a hunting magazine, so that’s nice.

I was preoccupied dealing with a 2 year old who only knows the word “No”. It hasn’t been pleasant…
That is, until I found out the little ■■■■ has a taste for metal just like his uncle Fwuf :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Going through the process of trying to get into the FBI.

8 Likes

Well I’m currently working full time for a major airline in Houston while in Graduate School. I should be graduating in May 2018 if all goes according to plan.

I have a few exciting things coming up. I have a week of vacation at the end of this month and may end up going to Tokyo with my sister and brother-in-law (depending on current events going on around that part of the world currently).

Then perhaps before the end of the year I’ll be saying goodbye to my 17 year old 2001 Chevy Blazer and end up buying a Camaro. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Meant to apologize for trying to antagonize him on the video of our WTF set by the way. :sweat_smile:

I’m just in my Sophomore year in High School. I just finished 30 pages of notes that are due tomorrow. I procrastinated it all this week. Not worth it :sob: I say my schedule is tough, but it’s just that I don’t do what I’m supposed to at the right time. Basically I’m dumb. I somehow manage each time.

2 Likes

Everyone’s having all these busy/interesting events going on and then there’s me…who’s excited because he just bought shago :yum: (I have joined the scum)

Homecoming is coming up for me and I’m stuck going with a double mystery date. Not really looking forward to it, especially since all other high school dances I’ve went to have just been people flopping around in a circle to loud music like fish. Yea…

If you get accepted, you’ll be living my dream job, good luck with the process!

■■■■ @Sasuke99I don’t ninja me like that :laughing:. Yea high school and I bet college would be so much more manageable if procrastination wasn’t in our vocabulary…but it is…and we must PAY

4 Likes

Welp. Hate to sound cliche but i can’t reveal to many details as if the moment. All i can say is that in due time I’ll let you know things.

3 Likes

I just watched Hellboy II for the first time. Almost 10 years after its been out. Even though I was a huge fan of the first film since I was a little kid and have watched it many times.

1 Like

Oh, that was you? lol
Yeah, I was trying to think of something somewhat snarky to say myself, lord knows I’d love to sling all the crap they’ve been hurling towards me right back at them, but ultimately I figured the better thing to do is just stop giving them the time.

1 Like

Currently I’m just feeling very sorry for myself cause I picked up this horrible cold (no doubt from one of the little darlings I work with) my fella has dubbed me “Princess Mucous.” It’s a royal title so I’ll take it, feel like death, though. Also in light of what recent developments? :confused:

(Note I could have easily missed something, I’ve been in bed for the better part of 3 days.)

1 Like

Sent you a private message about it.

I’ve finished high school.

Been busy writing books and practicing art.

Found a place where I want to move to.

And I’m turning 19 next monday.

2 Likes