The Bored at Work Thread!

Update 3: Woohoo!! I got it!!
…now I have to study to get my insurance liscense.

Oh, and they said starting off I’ll be making at minimum twice as much as both my wife and my current combined income is per month, so

raw (1)

5 Likes

TFW you tell someone that you need them to give you the paperwork you need by Noon but its quarter-past 3pm and you haven’t gotten a ■■■■ thing

7 Likes

had a great weekend, and productive. unfortunately i cannot go into detail since someone will flag it

1 Like

I want to make so many jokes to you about how you had a good weekend. I get it, I can make sexual taunts with Rash or the finger with Flugore, although a joke to you could be a problem.

I hope you enjoyed your “job” or weekend. :laughing:

3 Likes

OK, so time to put the Bored at Work thread to rest! The “NEW” Bored at Work thread will live on in a members only Personal Message thread. I will send invites out shortly. If you dont get an invite…well…maybe I just didnt think of you, so shoot me a PM and request to be a part of the thread.

The only rule is there are no limitations to topics, vulgarity, ect…

Have a good one!

3 Likes

But whatever, you guys go enjoy your PM club.

Edit: Anyway, I started a “Sunday School” thread (:roll_eyes:) here for anyone interested:

5 Likes

My college lecturer has just handed out an assignment to be submitted on the 23rd of October, what a great way to spend my 18th birthday :upside_down_face:

It’s still alive, though. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys… Today is my birthday! :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy B-Day. In that manner of speaking, enjoying my four-day and learning that I have another niece in the family.

3 Likes

You’ve been visited by the party bird. May he grant you an awesome birthday full of friends and family! Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

So I’m stuck in traffic. Big ol’ accident on the highway has everything gummed up.

Good news is that I’m already on the job so I’m getting paid by the hour. And at least it’s moving now, unlike for the last hour or so. And the sun isn’t in my eyes anymore.

…certainly a lot less fun than the office Christmas party last night.

Edit: Huh. Didn’t realize this thread has been so empty. Has everyone else been having that much fun at work?

1 Like

I had ended the thread a few months ago when some people got butt hurt about certain comments of wild nights and partying. But its due to be revised now that all has blown over.

Ok so my busy season has ended at work and its back to being bored at work for a few months.
So if you are at work and you are bored and the KI forum is thin…lets discuss whatever keeps us from falling asleep at our desks LOL

Can we please not?

Not what? Dont go trying to stir up drama…I didn’t tag you and I didnt quote you…which you are doing.
So yes can we please not?

You didn’t have to tag or quote. I’ve been an active poster on this thread for a considerable amount of time before you moved it to DMs, in case you forgot. It popped up in my unread list.

No I didnt forget…I moved nothing to DMs but a group of friends that felt the need to discuss things uncensored. I created this thread…and if Im bored at work…Ill be damned if Im not gonna post in it when I feel like it.
SO with that said…move on… we already have. And as I said, I didnt tag or quote you and no one said it was you that was butt hurt… thats on you…not me.

Doesn’t sound like you’ve moved on so much to me, given that you were the one that brought it up again after all this time, but whatever. You might want to keep in mind though that no matter who starts a thread it’s still in a public forum that has rules regarding content.

Believe it or not I’m saying this because I like you guys and want to see you stick around and not get banned. But you know, horse to water & all that jazz.