The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

Cool! Happy birthday a bit early!

Speaking of birthdays, my youngest son just turned 5 this past week, and we had his birthday party yesterday. We got him an Imaginext Power Rangers Megazord and a Goldar figure. He got to open the Megazord early because well, he found it before we got it wrapped up and didn’t want to lie to him about it, but we saved Goldar for the party, and he loved it too.

…and yeah, that clean-shaven blob behind him there is me. :confused:

10 Likes

hands out Happy Birthdays accordingly

Also @WrathOfFulgore your son reminds me of Fuller from Home Alone, adorbs!

Aside from having the flu which is my current occupation (send help) I’m desperately trying to scrape enough money together to learn how to drive, being a rather low income family it’s been put on the back burner year after year, but with my parent’s health and issues I have myself that come with being a little older (I have an arthritic toe and generally get tired much easier as I walk to work, which takes 15 minutes each way and back again, twice a day, then I’m on my feet all the time at work cause I work in wraparound child care in a school) it’s becoming ever more of a huge priority, I just don’t know where to start with it all, a lottery win might do it? Bank robbery perhaps?

2 Likes

Finished sowing season, last weeks were a ton of work. I can’t wait for Winter so I can chill with games more.

1 Like

My name is Michael, but when I’m in Spanish, my teacher calls me Miguel :confused:

While working for Dunkin Donuts at College (Off the field), I’m thinking about selling my music, my gaming channel and buying Bullet Club shirts.

Work sucks more than the trolls I’ve seen here however. Some bosses don’t have any idea about hiring someone with experience.

2 Likes

My college lecturer has just handed out an assignment to be submitted on the 23rd of October, what a great way to spend my 18th birthday :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Happy (early and late) Birthday to all!!

5 Likes

I got a AP World History test in 5 minutes :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m already on Fall break.

8 Likes

When your teacher calls you Juan so you sound more Spanish…but the fact is you are Spanish :expressionless::unamused:. I feel you man

You know what I just realized, in any art class, the worst thing that can happen to you, is that you are in a class full of talented artists. My pieces look like something you can find at a Goodwill and then everyone else is doing stuff you could find a second rate museums.

2 Likes

Understaffed and overworked. It’s like trying to do a Survival type mission in Shadow Lords with only two fighters and 8 hours to complete the mission, just to reduce the corruption in…let’s say North America by 25%.

I felt better challening the forums trolls against their own logic than this mess I’m in.

2 Likes

Man high school is a pain no stressful especially since it’s a cyber school.

1 Like

Just woke up ready for a 2 hour drive for work,find out Tom Petty has died.This days gonna suck

Well for me, school aside, I’m waiting for the reveal of the next Dissidia character. It won’t be for a few hours though lol

Well Miguel is, after all, the Spanish form/equivalent of Michael. Overall Miguel is Spanish for Michael :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Man that sucks. Last I had heard he was on life support, but yeah, looks like he went ahead and died. His band wasn’t anywhere near one of my favorites, but it’s still sad to see him gone.

Soooo…I tried to participate in Inktober but I got quickly reminded that drawing makes my head hurt. A LOT. I was still able to finish something this morning when my dog decided to wake me up extra early. This will most likely be the last time I try to draw something this month. Anyways it turned out nice.

If you don’t know, it’s Noob Saibot from the MK series

Also, if you’re actually participating in Inktober, you have earned some respect in my book, idk how people can draw without pulling their hair out :yum:

7 Likes

Wow, this influx of newcomers to the forums lately is kinda refreshing, even if it is mostly people wanting tech support for various things.

4 Likes

A few years ago, there was a poll suggesting that the KI player pool skewed older than the average FGC player (late 20’s - early 30’s).

Now it looks like a lot of you guys are still school. Which is fine.

2 Likes

That poll makes sense, considering a lot of fans of the original 2 games were either kids or teens back in the 90s. I was in Jr High myself when KI1 came out (37 now).

5 Likes