The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

Thanks guys! I am very glad that all of you like my custom gunpla. :slight_smile:

Thanks! RGM-79SP GM Sniper II is from Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket.

7 Likes

Neato Burrito

4 Likes

You know…I raged a lot in my day. Video games, my job, etc,. Relaxing? It’s a hell of a lot better than raging.

My sister is going to be staying with us for the next 6 months or so. But she has her 2 year old so we needed to baby proof the house to prep.
On the bright side, part of the result is a revamped living room gaming station!

In less good news, One of my classes that I was sure i passed has turned out to not be so which is inconvenient. I’ve been working to see what the Hell happened and what my options are to make sure everything goes smoothly so I can graduate college in May

7 Likes

Currently waiting to get in the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York for Ring Of Honor.

2 Likes

Went to my first ever ball dance yesterday. It was awesome! For the most part. I’m not really an outgoing person so it was a nice experience.

3 Likes

I’m struggling with putting on Orthodontic Elastics. I’m suposed to but wtf. How am I supposed to put tiny rubber bands on my teeth when I can’t even see the sides of my mouth?

After seeing Ring Of Honor Manhattan Mayhem, I see no harm in having a wrestler trope type character for KI in the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

This 100%

1 Like

In the ongoing fight against pollen I finally got to wash my car as it isn’t supposed to rain for the next four days or so. But Jesus as soon as I’m done drying I can already see pollen gathering on it. Oh well. My car was clean for like one minute. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

You will never win this battle. Your best option is to wax your car so the pollen doesnt stick as easy. You can just wipe it off with a dry cloth. Pollen drops heavily twice a day…early in the morning and then around 5pm or so. So if you can avoid parking near trees or maybe even buy a cheap car cover and put it over it when not in use.
trust me…I know this battle well here in Louisiana and having a Black Trans Am.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I figured. I just ordered a car cover so it should be here on Thursday. Pollen season usually lasts a while in the south right? I’m in Houston so we’re pretty close to each other.

Yeah man it lasts all summer due to pine trees being the predominant tree. So until September lol
Im sure you can google up Houston, pollen time frames, and best way to beat it. That car over will be COVERED in pollen too… so be prepared for that!

1 Like

Well as long as my car isn’t covered in pollen that’s fine. Unless I have a death wish and intend on driving around with the car cover on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Internet’s out atm.

help

That sucks! What happened?

Northeastern hit a tree which hit a powerline or something.

I’m writing from a hotspot.

Sorry to resurrect the thread on a downer note but…

Well… Today went from being fairly easy going to one of the hardest I’ll have in a long time…
My sister’s guide dog Jasper, who has been a very good boy his whole life, passed away today.

Tonight I’ll be raising my horn in honor of the life he led. Rest in Peace Jasper, one of the very best boys.

5 Likes

I am sorry for your loss my man…

I truly am,…

2 Likes

Man…I’m so sorry to hear that. Dogs are just way too precious for this world. May he rest in peace.

2 Likes