The KI Life Thread (what's going on in your daily lives)

A preview so far! Once it’s finished i’ll post it in the off topic.

4 Likes

not much going on here, got the call to stay at home until further notice and work from home again. the days again became a blur, so i tried to keep busy. cases rose pretty hard, so people again are hoarding toilet paper. this apocalypse sucks lol, so im gonna get drunk and laugh when i catch a break

1 Like

No idea why Max was blocked by me, I watch for his new vids almost daily. Lol

Goodness man, you’d think people would learn not to do that. But I guess the spiked also happened from other cases as well. I hope your safe.

1 Like

yeah all is well, just here at home dug in.

has anybody been able to fight on killer instinct

Searching is currently busted. I made a thread about it here:

You can still invite directly.

omg lol after busting head open and thinking my fix didnt work. thank god it aint just me

Yesterday, I got every single trophy for Persona 5. I loved the game so much that I played it all the way through for the 3rd time in a row (since I loved the game that much). I already have P5 Royal. I’ll play on my own time.

During lockdown I’ve been working on several projects that I just didn’t have time to before. Created a martial arts audio drama (people like to like it) and continued to work on my stories. Going back to work this week and I’m glad to be actually doing something to earn my money. If anyone wants to listen to the drama send me a pm as I don’t want to post the link as it is quite adult.

Didn’t like how this looked. So I revisited it.

4 Likes

man, this month was something else let me tell you. my team numbers close to 30, we got wiped by the virus and it was down to myself and 4 others. there we were hangin around putting equip away and one guy says, “so whos next man?”. we left that question unanswered, finished what we had to really fast and gtfo.

i aint sick far as i know, im pretty normal with usual amount of energy. guess i got lucky, but ive been ordered to be quarantined for 10 days and so im stuck at home. so far nobody who got infected are in danger which is great. guess ill train with setsuka in sc6 and hit the bourbon this week

1 Like

Ok first off, My bro got back from the dentist yetserday to deal with a bad tooth. (He’s fine)

We are making BIG progress on our Primal Rage video.

As a side project I’m doing this.

Yes the mode looks odd for its quality.

But this is what I was doing it for.
Needless to say it was an idea of what Riptor would be like if she was in KI2. She’s blue and yellow and purple cause Photoshop will be used for the true colors.

Currently its in a T-pose but once I finalize the model it will be posed and will replace the current render. Which has the model compared to some of the KI2 cast.

What do you think?

5 Likes

Woke up with the news that no one saw coming. Listening to All The Stars

2 Likes

Been trying to construct a city for a short Jeff and I plan on making as something to go in between before we make the next Primal Rage animation.

starting to hate my job. teammates ■■■■■■ up now im paying the price for it in the form of pulling weight. we got several others who can fill in but they came to me because either im the idiot, or i can be relied on. frankly, i dont care which one it is. yay lol

Were almost done with the Primal Rage Slashfang vs Chaos video.

Jeff just needs to work on the final scene, get the credits and then the post credit scene.

And in other news: I will be 31 tommarrow.

2 Likes

im back and still alive, not much new to report though. the days have been a blur, all ive done these past couple months is work work work. and now a meme out of reynosa lol

1 Like

Happy new year everyone!

We got back to our job on Nov 2nd

Had an ok Christmas but couldn’t spend time with parents because of how things have been.

Finished some projects and so on.

Jeff and I finished PR Slashfang vs Chaos

Jeff also discovered another thing we’ve been trying to do for along time. Animating battle damage!

also fur test with Blizzard

2 Likes

What’s up, everybody? It’s been long time to post on the forum!

not much
working, doing stuff for the primal rage project among other things.

2 Likes