The Climb Back To Killer Seems Impossible

If bugs are keeping glacius at bay, than it’s no wonder there are no Kan Ras in ranked. I have been using him a ton and have been lucky enough not to encounter the dreaded swarm glitch yet.

As long as you don’t breathe scarabs directly into a projectile you should be good.

Also - let’s play some sets sometime, I need that MU in my life :smiley:

Just failed 3 silver to gold promotion matches..wish qualification matches were 2 out of 3!

2 Likes

I got qualified into gold. And grinded in 5 Hours yesterday to Killer. Losing 5 Matches (2 of them were vs the glacius glitch stuff - it took a while to realize that i can backdash :D) and winning 48 or something.

In Killer i actually played the first really sloppy and lost. Glad i played concentrated through Gold.

Played Tusk exclusively. This character is just amazing.

The whole experience was 10 times better than S2 due to best of 3 in gold.

Happy hunting for Killer Status to all.

I almost forgot - GGs @LycanNaryko :smiley:

Did we played yesterday?

It have been so many matches :smiley: If so i think you played Hisako but maybe im wrong. So yeah ggs.

Yup! I was Hisako. :smiley: Feel free to add me up for some sets sometime!

So Glad Kim has a parry… :open_mouth:

Quick question to help me on the journey back to ranked and I don’t want to make my own topic for it..

Does the change with grounded heavies going through armor affect ALL armored moves or just Glacius and Aganos? E.g. can I heavy anti air Rashs wrecking ball?

Yes. Yes you can :slight_smile: Full screen powerline is also beatable if you’ve got a long ranged heavy. Hisako’s sweep works wonderfully for this purpose.

@MrxFlutterShy - I wouldn’t actually let the Glacius bug keep you out of Ranked. There just aren’t that many of them to begin with, and of the 5 or 6 that I’ve fought, only one of them actually utilized the bug.

1 Like

So let’s say I am Spinal and am at full screen, and Rash is coming through with the wrecking ball, if I time my standing HP to poke him as he is coming, it will shut him down?

Yes. If you can time and place it to actually hit Rash’s wrecking ball, Spinal’s down+hp will beat it clean.

1 Like

Awesome. What about his standing HP, the long poking sword stab move?

It’s still a Heavy normal, so it should be the same, I would think.

2 Likes

Yep. Any grounded heavy normal will blow up armor now.

Be more than Happy to. What is your Gamer Tag?

So will Aganos anti-air flick

Sweet! Same as my forum handle :smiley:

I will have some time around 4:30 EST (about 2 hours from now) if that does not work, we can figure something out.

Cool, if I’m home I’ll shoot you an invite and if not, we’ll link up sometime soon :smiley: Thanks!