The Climb Back To Killer Seems Impossible

I can feel the anxiety kicking in…LOL[quote=“xSkeletalx, post:139, topic:8248”]
I don’t doubt it. We’ll see how well I’ve done when the month’s end actually gets here. I’ll make you Kimproud yet!
[/quote]

You are doing well! I actually haven’t fought you and some other Forum cats here. I need that Thunder matchup! My Kim needs to feel what a COTE feels like. Lol

And Hisako. That character. Going to give me problems @ CEO.

Watch - you, I, and @STORM179 will all be in the same pool LOL

I wouldn’t know how to feel about that. Only that one of us will survive that pool. Money is on You & Storm. Lol

1 Like

Hey - love you doods, but a competition is a competition! I’d expect a full attempt at bodying me, LOL

Yeah, this character gave me cancer, until i saw a fatal weakness on some players who spammed literrally the same combo with her.

So…since i pick Jago for her, i won 3/1 match vs a Hisako :D.

But i still hate her xD.

LOL Well, at least when we get bodied, then we could just hang out. XD

I can see that happening. Complete massacre in our pool, and all three of us are like, “So…Lunch?” :joy:

1 Like

Heh. I’ll take that over the pool full of Aria that I got for the 8BBD :smirk:

And I don’t know if you guys have noticed…but when we play I’m always trying to body you :joy:

1 Like

Oh Really? I thought you were always playing casually. Interesting.

Ohhhh I’ve noticed alright… and I appreciate it more than you know! :smiley:

I think this reset actually shows the flaw of the current system. There are a ton of people stuck on lower tiers from losing to fellow Killer players. It just shows that there is a wide range of Killer Ranked players skills so much so that they get placed in bronze. Everyone will make it back to Killer Rank not because they are skilled but because those super high level Killer Ranked players are no longer in gold fighting against each other. Eventually nothing but less skilled players will be in gold and everyone will be able to rank up to Killer.

I have no idea why people would want the Killer label to be a meaningless achievement.

Even if I am never Killer again I would love it that Killer actually means you are a really good player. To get it playing ok makes the achievement meaningless. I can’t understand why anyone would want a rank that is meaningless or that doesn’t reflect their actual ability.

I think too many people got given the medal for taking part when they were younger..

BRUH

Nothing wrong with getting a medal when you were a kid for letting someone else get a turn on the Horsey Ride. Builds Character.

1 Like

So close to Killer.

It shouldn’t be the same. Since I got qualified bronze anyway and wasted time on a 10-0 run why just don’t get everybody to do the same. What’s the point of an inaccurate qualification if everybody will eventually take their rightful spot in the ladder? I would have gotten silver 10 games earlier if that was the case.

I get is very difficult to get the qualification algorithm right, and I’m sure IG has done better than others. Still it doesn’t really add anythig to the process, they could very well just make everybody start from bronze.

But you had a shot at a higher league. That’s still something.

I’ll probably waste time steamrolling through silver as well. That means my bronze qualification was not even close to being fair. Anyway, I’ll still enjoy the climb since I have to kinda relearn the game with all the S3 changes.

I have been GREATLY enjoying playing tough matches in ranked, but know that i know about the game breaking Glacius bug, i have been scared out of ranked for now. I will play when the next patch arrives.

For what it’s worth - I’ve fought 3 or more Glacius players in Ranked this week and I’ve yet to see an exploit.

Supposedly you CANT jump out of Glacius’ Shatter on wakeup.

Thats why he is banned in 8BBD

Well that explains it - nobody attempted Shatter on my wakeup! :sweat_smile: Big ups to @TexAceNS for keeping honest in Ranked!

1 Like