The Climb Back To Killer Seems Impossible

Huh. How’s that work exactly? Can’t imagine a back+LP has armor breaking properties :open_mouth:

I mean that after wrecking ball has been blocked, the flick can hit rash before he has time for an ariel normal.

Oh. Yeah, I’ve found that any sufficiently fast AA can do the same. And there isn’t a faster AA in the game than up flick, at least excepting the DP’s :slight_smile:

Oddly enough, Hisako’s Cl.HP works in that particular scenario (blocked Miley)

Good it’s better this way. Don’t make it easy to become a killer in ranked. A challenge is always welcomed. Lucky for some of you guys it isn’t like the beginning of season 1 were if you lost a match you would loose a grip and go down hella easily.

Yuhu!! Made it to killer with Aganos again!!

1 Like

Ready if you are

Still @ work :frowning: If I see you online when I get home I’ll hit you up! Thanks for following up! :smiley:

Incidentally, I just got promoted to Killer. So for all of my complaining, I guess I have to shut up now.

OH SNAP! Congrats! :smile:

2 Likes

My boy Aganos is to thank for the ascent. I have been recycling with him and I gotta tell ya, goin’ green has its perks.

1 Like

Took another two hours of grinding, but I’ve joined Killer as well. :slight_smile:

And yes - we are salty about that one loss :unamused:

8 Likes

I’m a bit salty myself about my experience last night. I basically had to fight “four” promotional matches for Killer because my points landed me at 997 pts, so I had to win another match before my actual promotional match. I lost my promotional match, my only loss in my last ten, and I’m immediately dropped 200 pts. So I work my way back up, basically same exact scenario with 996 pts prior, and lose the promo match again, down 200 pts again. During this time I went 25-3, and basically made no progress. If you lose the promo, you will have to at least win seven matches to get back to it. Man that’s harsh for one loss, in my opinion.

Side note: God I hate fighting Rash.

2 Likes

Did the Killers all move on already? I swear I went from getting high level matches in Gold the last few days to all last night being people that had no clue what they were doing.

Sounds like the rest of my climb to Killer got a bit easier :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You want to be Killer then earn it. Nobody should just be handed it just because. Most people in Killer last season were not even that great. Compare that to season 1 when you saw anybody above level 30 and you knew they were good. Killer Status last season did no have that effect.

Much better this time around where you actually have to earn it.

1 Like

In the end it will still be meaningless. Everyone will get back on the Killer Ranked after most of the hard competition is gone.

As it was in the beginning… because there is in fact only one match - the one you are playing NOW.

1 Like

Finally made it to killer using only Rash. I was scared I would lose my promotion match since my opponent ended up being HKsmash but thankfully I didn’t have to deal with 200 point drop!

5 Likes

Me too. I climbed Bronze with a new character but this time I had much better experience going through Bronze than last time. I don’t know how Silver will be but I hope it is a nice fair challenge too.