The Bored at Work Thread!

Binary Zodiac did that to me the other day. Either that or his controller died… happens to me about once a week or so.
I dont let up even if I notice it. I gonna full force because there have been times i didnt and then lost.

Everytime i play KI i run into some Ahhole ;with either a message or TB, or multi uiltas, or picking your character as to show you up after they one the other set.

yeah ive had an ■■■■■■■ pick hisako to try to show me up. yeah it didnt work out for him LOL

Had an omen do it at lunch today and then he 2x ultrad me LOL

I just laugh now people are so weird and need this strange validation of making sure everyone know how awesome they are or that they won. I think it stems from them loosing badly so much in ranked that the 1st chance they get to get a win they just have to go all out…its sad really

1 Like

its because somebody else took a massive shittt in their cereal, and you’re their target for vengeance because they couldnt get a runback. its a very vicious circle that ive come to realize many years ago. sometimes alot of is unwarranted though, i wasnt the one that face fuckked em to begin with (at first LOL). ive lost pretty horribly as well this past weekend but i dont go off takin my rage out on anyone. oh well whatever

1 Like

Had a Kim today tell me my Kim was trash, and challenged me to a FT10, because he swore he could take me on and perfect me a bunch.

It didn’t end well for him. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

i remember your kim being a ■■■■■■■■■■■■ for sure lol, what a fool hahaha

1 Like

so im gonna be on vacation for a couple weeks. i have nothing to do tomorrow. you know how that makes me feel? useless LOL.

so…im gonna go to the firing range after i field strip my AR15 and clean it up. luckily for me, its RF85 treated and requires no oil. just soap and water and thorough drying. then i gotta clean it again after, what i get for neglecting it last time

1 Like

Foolish thing that happened in my line of work:

I’m writing a Visual Novel in Renpy but i want to test somethings before I use the program.
One of those things is voices/sounds.

One of the voice actors I wanted to see in the Novel… Edward Bosco… the voice of Kan-ra and gargos (also Ed in SFV)

I thought it would be ok just to ask.

So I sent him an email. This was before I researched him.

Turns out he… well… He is pretty famous.

I don’t think he will be in my VN :confused:

@FallofSeraphs76 @TheNinjaOstrich @R1stormrider @Fwufikins

2 Likes

pay the man, and he will work lol. now affording his services to voice over VN is another story hahaha

1 Like

That’s the thing I am willing to pay lol.

But… Idk how much i am willing lol.

Those guys work under a Union. Thats why they are always on strike because the Union fights for them to get paid MORE money. Good luck.

2 Likes

Well Idk about edward and all that…

But I’m just testing things out for now.

Also I plan not to make money off the VN so…

Meh.

Voice actors work under a Union, no doubt about it. If they did voice acting for MS, NR, CapCOm… they work under a talent agency and Voice actors guild. You would have to go through his agent to even get a chance.
Maybe IM wrong , hopefully he will respond

2 Likes

So today’s looking to be interesting so far, and not in a good way. I’ve been up and down all night with the flu. I called in to work, but unless I’m just really bad off when the time comes I’m still going to have to go in tonight, because another security officer just got fired for constantly not showing up for his shifts (my bosses were very forgiving, but they had their limit), so we’re already short-handed. Plus with him being fired, I’m likely going to have to take over most of his midnight to 8am shifts until we get someone else to replace him.

…bleh.:unamused:

Ugh… I only have 16 more days of vacation left until I return to work. Happy day before the 4th everyone! Try not to shoot fireworks at your neighbors! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nah. My friends and I will play Roman Candle fight tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Video or it didn’t happen! :triumph:

@R1stormrider Dude, it never fails… I go to get new tires for the bird…“They dont make that tire anymore”…uh ok well what do you recommend? Sell me the tires ■■■■!

Well I can call around but they dont make that tire anymore (meanwhile IM looking right at the tire on line Walmart.)

This happened last time with my Kumos, now this time with BF Goodrich…and before the Kumos it was the Cobras.

My point is I dont give a damn about brand…I know for a fact they still make the SIZE of the tire, somewhere. No way they just say Fu to every person that has a Camaro or a Fire bird.

He called back in less than 5 mins and said he found the tires…Kumo and BF Goodrich in my size. WTF happened to they dont make the tire?? LOL

Anyway, operation restore Firebird is going great.
New Upper radiator hose, no leaks (DId myself)
New Radiator
New turn signal/ bright light switch
New turn signal pots and bulbs
I put 3 cans freon in my compressor and BAM I have AV for the first time in 6 years! I cant believe I waited that long (Im such a dumb ass!)
Now I have to put in some PAG 46 oil into my compressor since it hasnt ran in 7 years, its making a noise, hoping the oil smooths it out.

And finally an inspection sticker and Im good to go. Next go around will be window motors and a new dash board since it has cracked.

Well today was a long humid day, but I’m happy to have the day off tomorrow! I picked up some overtime to make up for the day off.

Also, Happy early 4th my fellow Americans! Our fireworks show got canceled since our town almost burned down, but it’ll still be fun!

1 Like

Don’t worry about me. My friends and I played Roman Candle War last year. Nobody get hurts

We will wear paintball mask, jacket and gloves. :slight_smile:

2 Likes