The Bored at Work Thread!

Please don’t win a Darwin Award. :smiley:

5 Likes

Im sorry Kev but this is just a really dumb idea. Why not have a paint ball war? Your hand could get burned through the gloves…the roman candle could malfunction, jacket could catch on fire.
Owell…good luck.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree with Fallo. Roman Candles were never meant to be shot at one another. They aren’t designed that way. Even with all of your precautions, none of your gear was designed to do what you are intending to do.

Just because nothing happened last year doesn’t mean that an accident and serious one could happen this year.

There are numerous ways to have fun without resulting in serious damage.

1 Like

Reminds me of the time I went with my brother’s friends to shoot BB guns at each other…because no one had paintball equipment.
Fortunately I only got hit in the shoulder, and my band jacket’s sleeves were padded vinyl so I didn’t even know I was shot until I found the hole later.
My brother’s friend wasn’t so lucky and ended up getting shot both in the knee and the giblets at close range during the game.

And yes it was incredibly stupid, but that’s what teens do, cause you know…uneven brain development impairs judgement sometimes…

Anyway, Kev, I do hope you stay safe. You know the old saying, it’s all fun and games until someone gets shot at close range in the giblets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@FallofSeraphs76 @SoSRaGnArOk @WrathOfFulgore

Well, I have good news for you guys. My friend just unexpected call me… He don’t want to play Roman Candle war because other people will be visit his house. I understand why he don’t want to hurt other people. :confused:

3 Likes

While it would pleasure me at no end to face your Gargos with you only having one hand, I’m VERY happy that this happened. I don’t want to see any posts that start with, “There was an accident…” :smiley:

1 Like

I will explain what is happening when i arrive in my house. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In a nutshell from your Roman Candle War game, I presumed? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :neutral_face: :grimacing:

Oh my firecracker!

Kev, what did you do!?

-Adult Mode Engaged-

6 Likes

Man, burned off his DP wrist…should have known. :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Well… they did warn you :joy:

6 Likes

a TL;DR version would have been nice…

Safe to say-Kev learned his lesson here

heal fast Kev :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@FallofSeraphs76 I am very sorry for not listening to you. My other friends really wanna play Roman Candle War with me. I can’t say no to him… I DID explained to him about Roman Candle War is dangerous game like what you say. But he still want to play with me. So we play Roman Candle War in my friend’s huge backyard. Then He shoot my right hand. I thought it’s just little burn. I took the jacket off because I want to make sure if my jacket get ruined, but then… I notice my right wrist… I was like “Uh, I should have listened to @FallofSeraphs76… Hey mom…” My parents and friends were freaking out! My mom takes me to hospital. lol

5 Likes

Dont be afraid to ever tell a friend no Kev.Especially when it comes to doing something very dangerous.Their is no shame in telling someone no :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I’m over the flu…been over it since yesterday. My boss did go ahead and let me off the night before like I talked about, and since the other guy got fired I’m currently working the midnight to 8 shift, which is the first time I’ve done a midnight to 8 shift in months…and damn it’s dead tonight…holiday you know. Literally nothing other than flip the gate up for about 5 trucks in the past 2 & 1/2 hours.
I know it’ll get busier once everyone starts coming in for the morning, but right now it’s booooooooring.
:weary:

2 Likes

LOL, i think the guy said that for that particular line of tires wasnt available. like i couldnt get falken FK 452s anymore, they moved up to 453 or some ■■■■ as an example.

also happy youre fixin your car! bout time man, i ran into a snag with mine. got more AN fittings on the way for fuel system conversion. not much longer!

@KevBones10 lol at least you didnt burn yourself to where you need a skin graft. on a 4th of july i got drunk and stoned off my ■■■ and built what i call the all american bomb of independence. i detonated it in my friend’s backyard and left a crater.the back yard and picnic table also caught fire, and i threw up like the exorcist while things burned. theres more to the story lol

3 Likes

I had a great time during the annual 4th of July festival yesterday. Went to check out a reptile show, where I had the opportunity to touch a snake, a gecko, and two alligators.

1 Like

So my neighbor was shooting awesome fireworks last night. I was impressed because it looked like he spent a years salary on them. He shot one that I’d never seen before. Lots of little parachutes dropped down after an explosion carrying sparklers on each chute. It looked totally awesome.
This morning I get to pick up all the parachutes out of my yard because yep… the wind blew them into my yard. I hate that particular firework now. lol

3 Likes

Dude, c’mon. That’s not okay…