The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Ggs to @FallofSeraphs76!!

Omen is a pain in the ■■■ up close, really hard to challenge his buttons for Eagle.

@FallofSeraphs76 Can we play today?

Funny thing, everything for me worked fine after that lol

Sorry bro…I took a nap and just woke up. Im about to get back on my Horizon Zero Dawn stream.
Maybe Wednesday? Im off all week so I have plenty of free time this week.

I can’t play with you tomorrow because…

My friends and I will play Roman Candle fight! :smiley:

How about Thursday?

Tomorrow is Tuesday 4th…Wednesday is the 5th. Thursday is fine too.
Be careful with roman candles…Ive seen someone get there eye shot out with one doing “Candles wars”.
I dont want you to loose an eye friend.

1 Like

Yep. Now that I’m 30, I’m obligated to remind you that fireworks are essentially miniature missiles/bombs, and that you probably shouldn’t be shooting them at anyone you actually like.

7 Likes

Wow… the maturity just rolls off your tongue now. :smiley:

Sadly, I’ve been that way for a while now. :frowning:

Same here. Granted the wicked hand of fate dealt me a deadly blow with four matches against Cannongodlike. :tired_face:

Ggs to @oTigerSpirit, who totally obliterated my Eagle!

Beware of El Tigre, he is extremely sharp today! Lots of good decisions and good timing!

Speaking about the MU, currently Jago has clearly the upper hand. Not using charged arrows to avoid crashes greatly benefits Jago when he has several arrows behind him. A charged shot makes every shot menacing(or at least, forces Jago to challenge it). Not being able to use it hurts a lot.

The SC is also really bad. Hope its fixed too, since it makes Eagle’s bad defense even worse. At least 3 times it got dunked due the bug

1 Like

Storm using his powers of wisdom and authority :sob:

1 Like

@TheNinjaOstrich i got a bit of free time now and for a little while if you wanted to run a set?

I can’t, I’m working today. I know I have some free time tomorrow, if you are still willing?

Probably not on my end either since i gotta prep for two events on Thursday and Sunday. Maybe next week.

1 Like

Ggs to @UABass he schooled me so hard I got a PhD. :smiley:

1 Like

The boy got burned and taken to the hospital…no joke. But he is alive. Burned his arm pretty bad. We tried to tell him!

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw on Twitter. Glad it was just a burn on the arm - should heal up just fine.

5 Likes

My best find lost this eye due to a roman candle back when we were in HS. It basically ruined his life for a few years. He was terrified f fireworks afterwards, cant see out of his eye at all, and he didnt go out side for a year while he was healing. It was messed up man.

4 Likes

my brother’s hair caught fire from a roman candle.Playing around with them are no f’g joke.

2 Likes

I’m sitting in stunned disbelief that we actually have to say to people, directly and out loud, “please don’t play with explosives, you might get hurt…”

@KevBones10 that looks nasty. You got lucky.

6 Likes