The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

I remember now!! I meant to ask you. When did that monster girl harem get animated?

That feeling when people forget you can understand Spanishā€¦

But yes, I shall one day! Iā€™d actually try and practice my Spanish then, to be fair. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Monster musume?ā€™

The Sub was animated in 2015.

The Dub comes out on the 25th.

Although my dvd box came yesterdayā€¦

Them fighting words though.

Now I gotta win.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll always resent attack on titan for ruining tags on tumblr. Used to be I could search ā€œsnkā€ and get SNK-related stuff. Those days are dead nowā€¦

3 Likes

Any Glacius player/players for an exhibition later? (Preferably ft10 or 15). I want to keep on practicing the MU.

Welpā€¦ I got to go out and do errandsā€¦

So sorry man.

Another time perhaps.

Ill be around all day to day and tomorrow so just hit me up when you can. We will figure it out.

1 Like

Iā€™m hearing so many bad thingsā€¦ Iā€™m starting to worry considering Iā€™m getting hyped to watch it after revisiting all of the Kai episodes.

1 Like

Ok.

Probably after I get rekt by @STORM179

Edit: I have some time now @FallofSeraphs76.

Ft5 for now? So I can I play with actual characters.

Not dead ones.

Edit: Nevermind.

I just happened to watch a Random episode of DBZ yesterday.

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Sayian always keepsā€¦

His pride!"

(Epic explosion) :grin:

3 Likes

GGā€™s to @STORM179

Now I have to play Hisako until August 6th.

AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Youā€¦ Know what?! F*** it.

Itā€™s fine.

Itā€™s fine.

Itā€™s not fine.

Go #TeamHisako.

6 Likes

I read up on Monster Girls. Why is anime always about some shy dude with the ā€œproblemā€ of being hounded by women (usuallynwotches or magic girls or some other nonsense)?

Never mind, itā€™s a rhetorical question.

Itā€™s the genre called Ecchi or Harem.

Not anime in general.

But you have a point

1 Like

I guess itā€™s kinda like asking why does all the giant robot anime have to be nothing more than giant walking tanks? They eventually even turned Transformers into lifeless bots with human pilots when Japan finally took over the story-making (Masterforce).
Or another question is why when multiple people are fighting each other, everyone except the main protagonist & antagonist just stands around saying how theyā€™re joining their spirits or something yet they never lift a finger to help out?

I usually just chalk it up to cultural differences and anime tropes. :confused:

4 Likes

Hisako is actually fun.

2 Likes

Dude Hisako is a LOT of fun to play actually. Iā€™m currently working on a pocket Hisako. Iā€™d be more than happy to play against you to get you up to speed.

Not today though still recovering from sinus surgery. :frowning:

Thatā€™s fine.

We have a full month to play.

Sounds like that Hisako hate didnā€™t take long to disappear.

Well she makes me feel like garbage. But the hate is still there.

I havenā€™t forgot about you guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

I still want KI to survive hard!

Iā€™m also partnered now. :slight_smile: (yes legit, not just sub button) ā€¦

Pt. 25/29 - GENERAL RAAM

Live now. =)

4 Likes