The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

It started with Attack on titan

FT10

If I win, Storm must admit titan wrestling is cool.

If storms win: I have to play hisako for a month.

(P.s Hisako is my least favorite character.)

I don’t intend on losing.

But I’m gonna die

4 Likes

P.P.S. - the bet was entirely Mandrill’s idea :joy:

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

First off, i’m late to the Attack on Titan thing and haven’t watched or read as much as id like. But you guys somehow went from Attack on Titan to wagers to settling it in KI?

Ah, i love this place…

2 Likes

What am I looking at here?

Also, at the risk of causing trouble, am I the only one here who just doesn’t enjoy Attack on Titan?

This should be interesting :sweat_smile:

I’m certain you’re not. It took me years to actually watch it, because the first two episodes turned me off so badly and (let’s face it) the main character is pretty annoying. But it does have some truly incredible action scenes suffused with ballin’ music, so I actually did enjoy it when I finally sat down and went through it. It’s not particularly deep and it certainly has its flaws, but for hype music and great animation it’s pretty solid.

I marathoned S2 and made a post on Twitter about how Mikasa is clearly the most awesome character on the show, and Mandrill disagreed. He then claimed that titan wrestling was cooler than flying 720 sword attacks, and because I said “no” (because let’s face it, in no world is that true) he challenged to a KI FT10 to settle it. Stuff happens :joy:

And yes Mandrill - I am going to wreck you. Hopefully your month with her makes you like the ghost girl :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

GGS to @Dayv0

My Eagle is level 50 now! :smiley:

Meh, to each their own. I don’t think it’s a godly anime/manga but it holds my interest mostly for its lore and some interesting art and animation. Peoples can walk their own path lol. I started liking DB Super but it’s steadily started losing my interest. Probably not a popular opinion :slight_smile: but i call it like i see it.

That reminds me, i need to find myself a new show. Been lost since S5 of Samurai Jack finished up.

@STORM179 @MandrillManiac - To the arena with the both of you lol. Either Storm is going to eat some crow or Mandrill is going to channel his Hisako hate. Ought to be interesting.

That’s because DB Super is a terrible show.

And Samurai Jack S5 was dope :thumbsup:

4 Likes

4 Likes

-shrug- It’s not my fault the show sucks…

Starting to agree.

Ggs to @KevBones10!!

That set was really nice and had great moments!! The Eagle mirror is very fun, and I enjoyed the 3-part sets!

2 Likes

Acutally it was the caffines id… Ah… who am I kidding…

Same.

Monster girl trash.

2 Likes

Ggs to @MaruMDQ and @SonicDolphin117 for the multi language lobby!

1 Like

And I missed it!?

Dumb Work :sob:

2 Likes

@Dayv0 fue genial poder jugar y hablar de nuevo :smiley: / it was great to talk and play again together.

Thank you guys, I hope to play again =)
And then @TheNinjaOstrich can join us xD
But that means I have to practice my English. That and playing will be double work for my mind u.u heh

You don’t like DBZ, You don’t like Attack on Titan…:weary: Andy. . . .i don’t want to grow up and be a family man :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t say I am. IMHO the more episodes come out the better and better it gets. It has the same ebb and flow the other DB series has had, just upping the stakes as usual. I mean if you guys don’t like it I guess that’s fine…I still do. :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob: you mean.