The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Good games to @IronFlame for a random and unexpected ranked match. That was intense.

I miss that man.

I need to play him more.

And to you too. Hopefully, next time I’ll be a little more of a challenge. I am trying to learn and read a lot of stuff lately FGC related and work it into my gameplan. I really want to try and get to tournament level shape.

Good games

Actually I think I more or less just got lucky.

I find Cinder very difficult to play so I’m always impressed when people can do stuff with him.

GG’s to @HWSlenderCashew

Now I have to master the ghost girl further…

Time to lab…

2 Likes

GGs @ScolioReset that was an epic RAAM mirror! :sunglasses:

The FT10 bet that @MandrillManiac and I had :smile:

If he wins, I have to admit that titan wrestling is cool. If I win, then he has to play Hisako for a month (hey, they were his terms! :joy:).

5 Likes

#What was I thinking?!

Also my xbox might’ve died today so…

Yee.

1 Like

Did he at least get 1 win in???

1 Like

I need to do a set with your Jago!!! :smiley:

Your Hisako parole has been temporarily suspended and will continue upon the return of your Xbox One.

Also my Scrubsako beat a Scrubargos yesterday. :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve fixed it I think.

So F*** me.

GG’s to @STORM179

2 Likes

Sure :thumbsup:

GG’s to you @MandrillManiac, as well as @ItzTymeToDul, @JetstreamDan, and everyone else I played today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just give me a time frame that would be good. :slight_smile:

Ggs to @SneerfulWater57 for our run in during Ranked. We finally got to fight in epic mortal kombat without KI crashing. Spirit Dragon vs. Spider. Your Kim can evaporate a life bar in no time flat. :smiley:

GG’s to you as well. Appreciate that.

And thanks to @TheNinjaOstrich for a small set he and i ran.

I know i’ve run into a few other forum people in the last couple days too. I don’t recall all of them, i just recall it was a run of near miss games and/or abrupt adjustments i got jammed on. All fun though. As always, appreciate the matches, i just don’t like forfeiting ranked points to anyone.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t think any of us do, however I’d rather lose points to a friend than to a stranger. At least for me, knowing the person I’m playing against makes it a LOT more fun.

Example: Flash and I are friends and have been since we were both Sabre mains back in S1. I never mind losing points to him, because he’s just so freaking amazing. His sabre juggles are godlike.

I still play hard, but I know that I’m facing an uphill battle.

So for me, it’s a bit easier to lose to a friend, versus a complete stranger. :slight_smile:

even though I still like holding on to my points. :stuck_out_tongue:

Streaming either SFV or Tekken at this EVO Hype night is suicidal so tonight I’m doing some more KI. :slight_smile:

Hopefully some can come.

Pt. 25/29 - GENERAL RAAM

https://www.twitch.tv/ixion_90