Taunting & Tea-bagging

What the F are you talking about? Seriously dude…i need to go to a therapist?..GTFO

lol…unbeleiveable

I’m sorry but if you block someone just because he tea bagged you and it pisses you off for the rest of the day then I think you have some self-esteem issues. Whats the big deal anyway?

Please don’t block me :wink:

I never said that… i replied to KIx comment about running into jerks that constantly disrespect. be it that have there mic up way to loud and all you hear is noise… or they run there mouth and curse you out, they constantly tea bag…I said nothing more than the guy I was replying too.
and to repeat what he said…

“I agree the rude ones I encounter as well but in that case all you do is beat their sorry ■■■ and leave, if you stick around they will just find new ways to annoy you. Then block and report them for unsporting conduct, it is simple.”

And I agreed, I have block some people that were just absolute A holes…there is nothing wrong with that…and it doesn’t mean i need therapy.

1 Like

If you blocked someone because of how they behave on the mic then I apologize for my comment. If it was for tea bagging and taunting then I stick to what I said

Why not block someone who’s behaving in a way you don’t like, regardless of whether they’re on the mic, or they’re just displaying unsportsmanlike behaviour, such as tea-bagging?

I block people that tea-bag. Doesn’t ruin my day. I just move on to the next match. But ultimately, win or lose, I’m playing the game because I enjoy it. Having someone be blatantly rude – and spin it any way you like, tea-bagging is obnoxious – why would I want to have a match with that person?

When someone tea-bags, I block them. If they do it more than once, I block and report them.

1 Like

I understand your point, just doesn’t make any sense to me. If I get tea bagged it is annoying yes but I’m not gonna waste 2 minutes blocking someone just because of that.

Oh, dude, I’m way quicker than that. Two minutes? 45 seconds, tops. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Speaking of which…I may have just racked up a win against your Jago Shadow…Lipton bags were raining from the heavens!

1 Like

Guys, I never said it ruined my day. I said it put me in a foul mood the rest of the night meaning…if I play tonight from 7-9pm and I encounter someone that’s a complete jerk off, and I loose to them, well I get a little annoyed… because 1. Id like to have another shot at them but in Ranked they are 1 and gone most of the time. 2. I just don’t like being disrespected in a game.

If you went to the park and played a game of basket ball with people you didn’t know and someone called you a pu-s-sy and stole the ball from you… you probably would want to smash there face in. I doubt you would just shrug it off… am I right? You wouldn’t be happy.
So why is playng Ki online any different? Well for 1 you aren’t face to face…so therefor more people will show off because there are no consequences.
they are both games, and both can have unsportsmanlike like conduct.

I guarantee most of you that act like its not a big deal…if you are playing a serious match that is moving you up in rank or maybe a tournament…and you loose and get Tbaged, cursed out, told you suck…or something over the mic. I bet you are just as pissed as the rest of us. No way it doesn’t bother you… thats if you loose. if you win, yeah no big deal, laugh , shrug it off, ehatever

Anyway…its not that big of a deal… Its not like I go into some homicidal rage and beat my children because i was Tbagged.

I think we can all differentiate a rude player from someone just doing a mild Tbag from one another.

Its because online everyone is hiding in the safety of their home, in person if you are going to be a jackass expect that one day you are going to have your face smashed in, that will never be the case online. That is why so many people say inappropriate, offensive things, behave like narcissists, etc. Facebook, Twitter and social networking/media is making a lot of people individualistic and thinking they are the star of their movie and you hear stories where people lose their jobs from posts on twitter and facebook so you see where I’m heading.

2 Likes

I don’t mind throwing out some old gameplay video as to what being taunted consistently “hopefully” does for my gameplay.

Caution, old and low level but my point is given: Download and punish :wink:

First match;

Rematch;

1 Like

Did he Rage quit?? LOL…damn that is old footage… I wish i could have played S1

Yes, yes he did rage quit.

1 Like

I really don’t care about teabagging or taunting. Only time I ever do it is if they do it to me. If they are good players and don’t do that then I am the same to them. A respect options being assigned to the start button would be neat seeing as how you can’t pause an online match. Might as well give it function by making it a respect option.

I only taunt in two situations.

1. If someone does good in the first round and then taunts A LOT, then proceeds to get destroyed for the rest of the match, I will rub their own arrogance in their face.

2. If it’s a genuinely good match. If we’re both playing really good, and it’s a close game, I like to express the hype with one, and only one, taunt.

Tea-bagging, in any game, makes me think less of a person on a personal level.

2 Likes

I never t-e-a-b-a-g and if I taunt it’s because:

1. You disrespected me first.

2. I’m taunting a friend.

3. I pull off something absolutely awesome (like Demonic Despair cash-out, or a “zero to death” through setups).

I also only full ultra if:

1. You taunted me first.

2. The match was ridiculously exciting and I need time to celebrate.

I generally think t-e-a-b-a-g-g-i-n-g only shows disrespect towards an opponent unless two friends are fighting. I assume you think you’re so much better than me, and I’m a salty player so I’m going to start playing serious and destroying you. Taunting’s more fun to me, as long as you only do it for the reasons I do it.

It’s not a big deal at the end of it all, but I can’t help but get pissed off at it.

1 Like

Then you ULTRA your son! In KI…

2 Likes

I dash or use the ingame taunt. Btw I play Aganos!

It seems like every month on the forums one of these post comes up eh, Wulf?