T-Bagging trolls are so annoying

Boob jiggle?

4 Likes

lol I like how my sarcastic response is in the view of that page XD

1 Like

You can really tell they are trolls when they t-bag you a lot during the match and you beat them then they disconnect right as your ultra combo goes off. These are the spoiled immature punks who think they’re being funny but when its thrown back in their face its a different story. Suddenly now they are all pissed because they didn’t win their troll match.

Its not me saying “t-bagging hurts my feelings” as someone above with too much time on their hands made a meme did. Its me just saying it pisses me off and discourages me from playing the game. I was about to spend a few bucks on the game for cosmetic upgrades but since there are so many trolls I don’t feel like doing it anymore and am fine just playing with what I have. If the game ever does improve and address the constant trolling in game then I will spend more money on the game but until that happens I’m not. Its not about being emo its about keeping the game enjoyable and for me trolls do not make the game enjoyable. If the game developers are not going to do anything to address an aspect of the game that is causing it to not be enjoyable then they are part of the problem.

How are these any different?

Tough it out. No matter where you go, no matter what game you play, you will find people like this. There is nothing the devs can do to stop people from using the crouch button. If there was, then something would have been done back in the 360 days. Love it or hate it, it is part of gaming culture, and is used to communicate without voice for a variety situations, from “suck it noob” all the way to “thanks for the help”. Tea-bagging isnt going away anytime soon, regardless of what game you play.

1 Like

It took me less to make it than what it took you to write all this.

Now, it was a joke as we already have a thread with over 700 posts about the “t-bagging issue”.

Competitive reasons? If any competitive player has to t-bag their opponent for any advantage then they are not really a competitive player but rather a troll who thinks they’re good at a game. Unsportsmanlike behavior is being encouraged WAY too much in fighting games, especially in games like MK which I will never play because its literally a game made for trolls. The ONLY thing this kind of behavior does to people is ■■■■ them off. Period. It has no place, no productive value to exist in fighting games. Game developers may not think much of it and may even think its cool or funny but as they find out with me, they are missing out on money I would have paid them for more stuff in the game if I had not been annoyed and ■■■■■■ off to the extent of not wanting to spend more money on the game. So its hurting them financially in that aspect. And its not just this game. I have refused to spend money on several games just because of the horrible player behavior in game. I stopped spending money on League of Legends about 2 years ago. I completely stopped playing MK when I realized the game is a haven for trolls. Player behavior does have a financial consequence and it needs to be addressed.

And your point is? I don’t care how long it took you to make it. You used my complaint for your satisfaction and as far as I’m concerned you’re a troll as well who is part of the problem. Its people like you that discourage me from investing more time and money into games I play. You don’t have to be an ■■■■■■■ about it. You could do the right thing and actually be nice to people and realize there are more ways to have fun than to gain from other people’s pain.

Forget it. you are too dense. Relax for a little, it’s not a big deal that’s all.

1 Like

Its as simple as simply disabling the down motion between rounds and at the end of the match. Its
 really not that hard. They could solve the entire problem in literally 30 seconds. And by the way when I said its not the same as hurt feelings I meant its more than just that and more than just ranting for the sake of ranting. The actions of other players is actually affecting my decision to invest more time and money into this game. Thats substance to the cause and not just being emo about it.

Too dense? No. I am making a legitimate complaint about something I do not like about a game I love to play. And it involves other players who are being trolls for the sake of being a troll. I stated how its affecting the amount of time and money I want to invest in the game, WHICH IS A PROBLEM for the people who are trying to get more people to play more and spend more on the game. You may not give a crap how people treat you but I do.

Probably because I don’t dwell on trivial matters. But that’s just me. Am I an a-hole for thinking this is childish? then be it. Sorry for ruining your thread, move on.

While it is trivial in general, it can affect some other people. So in that situation, what would one do? The most optimal choice would be to grow thick skin and move on and control the frustration if there is any. Or dwell on it for however long and the like. OR get angry, shake if off and give payback.

Or something else entirely.

This is about game quality and individual player experience. My experience is negative when players do these kind of things. My point is if there is something in the game that is causing players to have a negative experience, does NOT have to be there and in my case affecting my decision to actually spend more money on the game, then this particular thing should be looked at and considered changing. This doesn’t have to be in the game, so why have a way for some annoying immature players to affect the experience of others in a negative way?

It would be cool if you could break in between ultras to reset your health to the beginning of danger level. That would make multi ultras less like masturbation and more like extended competition.

I don’t think this is a good idea. If you get your opponent down to danger level, you deserve to have that chance to end it there. Being able to break out of an ultra combo is basically like giving them a second chance when the other guy basically already won. Every player needs to realize the danger zone in the health bar is basically the end of the match unless your opponent drops a combo or gets you in there with a projectile.

This is the part I don’t like - 15% health shouldn’t be “already won.” With that said, I stand by my idea, but not the health-regain that @TheWeebSkeeb suggested.

I get what you’re saying, but danger zone ultra finishers are a staple in KI. Changing it now would outrage a LOT of people. Its just a unique feature of the game and players should play with that in mind. So basically as you’re going at it, remember that the 15% danger zone is bad news for you so play accordingly. You have 185% of life to work with and 15% to be super cautious with. I’d say its a fair trade.

There really isn’t much you can do to stop this. The game in between rounds let you continue your combos after the health bar is down which makes it seem like you’re beating them while they’re down in a sense. In the case of the 2nd life bar, they can choose to go for an Ultra, a fatality in Shadow Jago’s case, or even more Ultras if they have the tools and resources for it. Taunting and T-bagging just so happens to be something that you have time to do.

And it’s important for the game to be this way as it affects how some characters gain resources and lets you position yourself. It’s not like Tekken 7 or Street Fighter where hitting them in between rounds doesn’t mean anything and you start back at the center every round. The best thing I can think of is disabling the Taunt button in between rounds but that won’t stop the t-bagging.

Not ultras. In between multi-ultras. When you multi-ultra, you pop instinct or recapture, then you start a normal combo, then you ultra again. During that recapture-normal-combo part, it would be cool if a combo break could happen.

One ultra–sure you win. Going for a masturbatory second ultra should be a risk, especially if the point is rubbing salt in the wound. Rub that salt, and do it extra hard if you manage to avoid the break. Otherwise, keep it in your pants.

That’s what the between-ultra break would do for the game. It would also make multi-ultras less of a waste of time.