T-Bagging trolls are so annoying

Toward the end, when NuckleDu picks Guile.

I don’t care if they Tbag or Taunt. Whats more annoying to me is multi-ultras, because I want to get back into the match to run it back, and when I win the first match then they take then 2nd one and leave without a conclusive game D:

1 Like

Well…only really…4 characters can actually T-bag. The other 4 would be taco bopping you. Then the rest well…would literally just be standing up and down real fast since you know…they have don’t normal genitals to do so.

3 Likes

Bro you have to grow beyond teabagging. When you lose ppl will take you down.

pls share your teabag tech with us senpai

1 Like

I got this shadow jago tbag tech. You dash back and forth. Taunt. Walk up to the body. And crouch twice. They’ll be so mad. XD

3 Likes

2 Likes

you do know people can just mute you and not be able to hear you, then you are literally wastng ur breath

im cool with teabaggin to answer OP’s post

I agree with you. A multi-ultra 3 years after the game launched is your opponent forcing you to watch them masturbate. Go get a practice mode and do this on your own time, buddy.

3 Likes

That’s the glass is half empty kind of thinking, my friend! I’m a glass half-full kind of guy, though - I say something, and there’s a 50% chance that they’ll hear it (they’re mute or they’re not). However, if I say nothing at all, then it’ll be 100% certainty that they’ll never hear it. I think I’ll take my chances because it’s NOT wasting my breath.

1 Like

Jus don’t rematch them.

From years of playing fighting games, I cannot remember a single time someone who tbagged stayed in exhibition with me after I simply switched to my character and start winning rounds.

Believe it or not, gloating when winning and leaving to avoid consequences of losing generally go hand in hand.

Granted, I’m sure not 100% of them are like this, but definitely enough that it isn’t worth my time to give the exceptions the benefit of the doubt.

All they need to do is disable the down button at the end of matches. Simple thing. Its annoying. It pisses people off. They know this. Unless this game is made or managed by trolls they can either make changes to encourage more respectful and sportsmanlike players or let more people get pissed at immature conduct like this.

true, i heart ur optimism

It’s a competitive game. People like that come with the territory. No one cares about peoples individual “moral imaginary rules”. Play to win and if it’s in the game use it. Why not abuse it if the opponent can’t stop it?

for competitive reasons your idea is moronic…

LMFAO

Devs should allow the victim to end it at anytime after the 1st Ultra. Opponent already won and at that point, he’s wasting both player’s time.

I T-bagg a shadow jago every time I poke them out of annihilation. I always have the biggest grin on my face after picturing their reaction.

1 Like

This is a bit off-topic, but in regards to ultras, I think there should be at least 1 break opportunity before the ultra itself is started.

Many people might say that they put you into danger and deserve to get the ultra, and while that’s also true, I would argue that as the 1 in danger, “I’m not dead yet” so if you hit me, it should be a hit followed by an AD, manual, or linker (giving me a 1-chance break), and then the ultra, and not a hit straight into an unbreakable ultra FTW.

This would also help in reducing the amount of ultras that occur that many players find annoying (since the more it gets broken, the less life their opponent has to be able to try and pull it off again) and means that the offensive player will truly earn it if they pull it off. :wink:

Besides, since you get put into danger at what? 15% health left? You’re technically only playing a game that gives everyone 185% health; not 200%. :expressionless:

1 Like

Totally agree with you.
The number of ultras should be a max of 3 but player should have the opportunity to break at least the first one. This can be used to limit the number of ultras in total. The danger zone should be reduced to something like 5% or 10%. And for the teabag, the players should not be able to control the character after the end of the second life bar.

1 Like

I think the 15% danger zone is fine. It adds the suspense where the losing player can take hits that isn’t lead to combos and chip damage.

Sorry but I had to create this meme.

5 Likes