Survey Says: The Return of the Textual Stream!

I voted Scorpion for other character, glad to see IG agrees with me :stuck_out_tongue:

hilariously enough this would be the first time two favorite characters of mine from different games met in the game; Fulgore/Riptor/Cinder and Scorpion. IF IG does follow up with this survey.

Wasn’t that just one person who preferred Scorpion ? Not everyone in development ?

2 Likes

Yes, just me.

5 Likes

Hopefully they’ll have their insight.

And green eyes, im not really interested in mimics but who knows, ill have to wait until see what can i unlock for Gargos

Hey @BlitzedKraig, I don’t mean to pry, but do you think we could get an ETA on the next Textual Stream? I don’t expect it tomorrow, but do you think it’ll be some time soon?

1 Like

Aren’t they on Fridays ?

1 Like

Maybe bi-weekly? (If its gonna be a regular thing at all, I guess)

Ok wait I’m a little confused. So the textual stream is not gonna be today ?

I think I read somewhere that they were going to do more of them, bit they gave no date.

1 Like

Oh ok I was just thinking every Friday since that’s the way they used to be done. Also i saw someone posted that the survey results would be shown today. Really looking forward to seeing that.

1 Like

We’ll probably do another one in a couple of weeks!

9 Likes

Yeeeey!

Please, make them more regularly, they are great!

3 Likes

How long is a couple of weeks?

A couple is 2.

1 Like

The devs have teased on twitter about the “November update” so I imagine they got plenty of weeks for that textual stream lol

Not for the announcer in Halo’s Warzone. There’s always at least 20 targets left when says “Only a couple more”. :rage:

TBF, that’s not that much considering you need something like 1000 points to win Warzone.

Isn’t that November update only for Windows? Its a Windows system update not a ki update. ?