Survey Says: The Return of the Textual Stream!

Not sure, actually.

@xOGTxBONESx Actually, I believe they are saying there is an update planned for KI in November requiring you to have the anniversary update for windows. That makes the most sense to me.

That is already the case (I believe it was mentioned very quickly by Rukari in the first SL Q&A stream). I tried to get the game for my work system but it says I need the Anniversary update to download it.

I dunno then. I didn’t need the update to play recently.

Win 10 defaults to stealth update mode. So it will update without you doing anything unless you force it not to. I actually had an update yesterday or Monday. No idea if it’s the “anniversary” update or not.

I turned off my automatic updates, and it doesn’t update without me telling it to.

If your start menu is different, then you have the anniversary update.

Type in ‘winver’ on start menu to bring up a little program thatll tell you the version you’re on. 1607 is anniversary.

My pc never updated bc some other ‘issues’ are preventing it, not that i really cared or noticed before. But just goes to show that automatic isn’t all that automatic sometimes

What is this anniversary update if you all don’t mind me asking ?

Here you go.

1 Like

Appreciate it man

Looks at time of posting
makes obvious attention-seeking coughing sounds
Oh hey Kraig, didn’t see you there. What’s up, how’s it going?

Was that subtle enough?

Y̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶

So, a couple of weeks…

5 Likes

Wonder if they’ll give us some insight in to the Eyedol content that’s on the horizon or if they’d even go as far as to confirm that season 4 is happening?

You know for a second I read that completely wrong, and I was thinking to myself, “Now why in the world would it in any way be logical to have Eyedol represented in a Forza Horizion game?”

lol

3 Likes

"Kranged ‏@Kranged · 3h3 hours ago

Hey everyone, there will be a #killerinstinct Textual Stream this Friday!"

"Kranged ‏@Kranged · 14m14 minutes ago  Austin, TX

Just FYI. The reveals won’t be huge in this @KillerInstinct stream. There’s good info tho"

Say whaaaaaaaat?

4 Likes

I hope it’s Season 4…

Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4 Season 4

1 Like

lol he said there won’t be huge reveals, so I’m curious what qualifies as “good info.” My guess is that we might learn a little more about Eyedol content?

Who knows. Either way, I’m happy they’re engaging with us, as it’s been a bit of a quiet time now that Shadowlords has been out for a while.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know he say that. But I want to believe… XD

I’m pretty sure they will show Eyedol’s quest gameplay in stream

1 Like

Woohoo! Hope there’s some SL expansion info in there. Along with some preview of 3.5 changes.