Survey Says: The Return of the Textual Stream!

Well you don’t like techno so it doesn’t help your case.

I never said I didn’t like techno, they just inject it in weird places it doesn’t need to be and it sounds weird.

Yeah, it’s kinda like putting salsa on chicken alfredo. It just doesn’t mix well, but when they play to their strengths they do pretty well. Eyedol’s theme…holy crap they made the mother of all taco salads and slathered salsa all over it. :yum:

1 Like

Question do you have OCD?

1 Like

What kind of question is that? :\

It’s…a question? Fine, do you like the colour green?

An unrelated, off topic and personal question?

Which question?

Eyedol and Gargos are part of the most badass and coolest characters that i saw in my entire life but the real impresive part is that they where so lame in the past, IG really made an amazing job with this two guys. Gargos is my main and is the character that give me more fun than any other character in all the fighting games.
I totally understand what you said, i was sure that IG was saving Eyedol for S4.
I dont want to see too much guess characters but i believe that they should push for guesses from another Fighting Game franchises like SF or MK, that would get more people than guesses from Shooter games.

2 Likes

Understandable thugh Tusk there’s not so much of that in there. I think Eyedol’s theme is one of the best. And Rash’s theme ain’t to bad either. I still personally feel that Kim’s theme would be better without the random “HIYAAAA”

That really takes me out of the flow. It’s like I’m listening to it and some random person runs up screaming in my face, which just motivates me to punch said person in the face for their uncalled for, rude interruption.

Eyedol lame in the past? For the time Eyedol was up there with Goro as one of the most intimidating bosses in FG history. Sure his pre-rendered art hasn’t aged well, but then again most games at that time look lousy by today’s standards.

Pretty much, just goes with the level of technology.

When I was a kid this was scary as hell.

1 Like

You are right i didnt express me correctly. I meant that their past version are to lame in today standards so bring back those characters should had been really hard but IG not only did it, they also make Gargos and Eyedol the coolest characters in KI.
Bring back a character like Bison or Shao Khan should be really easy, but Gargos and Eyedol? Thats a challenge.

1 Like

Yes and Eyedol back even more powerful after Kan-ra ressuscitation. I like to see how he works w his double power.

Yes, Eyedol theme is nice too, but when i heard Tusk theme, was like i really feel the nordic warrior spirit and i bring to my phone to hear when i run around the park here. I’m feel like a God when i do that lol. General Raam is another marvelous symphony. The balance is perfect and never tires my ears. S3, for me, can compete with S1 Mick themes. I just wanna see how Atlas and Celldweller will work on a S4.

I’m glad that the community considers Aganos as 1 of the top 3 hardest characters to play - as an Aganos main, it instills me with pride and joy.

2 Likes

I kinda felt the same way about Gargos.

Kan,ra, gargos, aganos, mira (debatable), hisako (debatble) and finally ARIA are the hardest to play and master.

Then after that it’s cinder, shago, omen then everyone else.

Mind is curious. For me, Sabrewulf is hard because the eclipse. Oftentimes i can’t do a connection or start a combo unintentionaly do that and interrupt a combo when i don’t want. Sounds like a noob or smasher, but thats it.

Don’t know why Aria is hard to use. She have one of the most variety moveset ever seen. Just execute in right time can bring her to the sky. Yes, Hisako is debatable. She is just different in the start, for me. Omen is another debatable, but Cinder and Kan-ra i really have problems. Is a shame, because i like Kan-ra. But someday i will master him.