Survey Says: The Return of the Textual Stream!

Without Biasm (since I’m an ARIA main) she is by far and wide the hardest character to use and play in the game. There’s really no contest.

no response to my Jotaro Kujo request

Anyway the heavy hinting at a S4 is exciting, Wendigo and Joanna Dark would be hype as hell.

2 Likes

Totally relative. My friends mastered her in the same time as anothers, and me too. It’s personal, even the numbers showing her the first. When you feels the character identity, everything is possible. And each people have a different brain. Like i said, Sabrewulf or Cinder can be difficult too, but is relative for each person.

I have doubts.

Nice, got a question answered.
Glad to see Shadow Lords invites will be happening sometime this month or next too.

This is my theory, The KI novella were revealed as prequels to the story in SL. So Everthing there is canon and every scene left as a Cliffhanger in the novella should be continued in SL. We remember eagle’s body was teased and the 5th novella ended with glacuis rescuing him, To me this confirms EAGLE will be shown in SL, and may be a playable char. Would they take the time to tease his appearance and not show him fully. After the eyedol troll, all is now possible but Joanna dark tho…

1 Like

That’s true. I’m sure ■■■■ that scared us as kids isn’t as scary now. I use to think old school Wulf was vicous but now when you hit him I feel bad cause it feels like I’m punching the crap out of a puppy.

Now that wolf’s grown up and wants to take a bite out of me XD

1 Like

I became desensitized by that sound. Didn’t mean I felt sorry for a real dog if it got hurt.

Still. everyone’s had something that scared them as kids.

I’m still happy by the fact that Ultimates is in the top 3 and voting add that with extra colors and customizations and it’s awesome already!

1 Like

They marketed Omen from the beginning of season 2… so you’re wrong

I really hope the colors and skins can be a reality and not a tease in the form of those green smoke mimics seen in the preview.

Ill just assume it is so I’m not disappointed again

That was a good read. Ive been waiting to hear about all the KI stuff ever since the survey came out! Im really stoked for Shadow Lords. I just beat s1 and 2s story modes and am ready to pump out some more single player content as well as the new multiplayer component.

I’m pretty sure the only new customizatons will be the mimic skins, that’s all I expect. If we get more, I’ll be grateful.

1 Like

I’m expecting one new skin per character (which still rocks!) but not a lot more.
I will be pleasantly surprised if we get more than one.

Basically what I’m expecting and even at that I don’t expect every character to get one. If they are the mimic skins it wouldn’t make much sense for Gargos, Omen and Shago to get them. Though I hope they do… Oh and the Astral plane stage, beyond that anything else will be a welcome surprise.

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll just be the characters having a green aura.

1 Like

3 thing sI know I wanted in this KI

I just hope if the ultimates show up they are good because I don’t want IG’s work to go to waste.

I just hope it doesn’t require them to remake the coding of every stage

I prefer if there wasn’t a black screen.