Survey Says: The Return of the Textual Stream!

My favorite part was ‘Scorpion’. Who do we need to lobby to sit at a table and get some agreements signed?

1 Like

OMG. YES YES YES and MORE YESSSSSS~!!!

I am sure there were several questions that they didn’t answer due to not hitting the topics that they wanted or not ready to reveal at this point. I was hoping they’d say something about the music as well. Also in regards if there was an option to select the opponent’s theme.

I was really happy with the fact that Shadows CAN be incorporated in other modes. That was a question I asked @TheKeits at EVO. He said that if you have/get the early access send the feedback on if the game is better with real AI or the Shadows we’ve built.

My own opinion is It be cool to have shadows being some of the more difficult fighters you come accross…Could you imagine to get to an Omen, he is guarded by say Pink Diamond’s Maya, UA Bass’s Spinal, or Circa Nicky’s Fulgore?

2 Likes

I’m just glad to see the textual stream return

Hello Kraig! I’m on it too. Like to use at minimum a sweetFX, even KI having great color tones and beeing smooth, i think people i’ll like to do some graphical experiences. And i know that is a little barrier for MS that did Windows without that kind of support, yet.

Talking about the SL beta or alpha test, i want to be a tester. I’m actually playing a lot single player to get some fight titles and explore the plot of KI, so, i really wanna help IG to explore some glitches and maybe sent ideas if i can. I play this game all days for hours.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, we all feel that. But for me, is like a savour or flavour imagine how can the character be. We all know that IG would release Eyedol one day, so, hasn’t a problem if people can wait, but i know that hype has his time to start and finish if delay to much. Anyway, i guess all people liked him, right? And i’m very very happy w his style, mechanics, classic skin and his new visual. IG Made an amazing job and convince me that the new Eyedol is much more badass than the classic. I’m impressed, don’t you?

But even thinking that Eyedol could be released on a S4, i see that S3 shows to us the ability of IG to create new characters. So, i’m the one that want to invest in a new S4. The list of new characters ideas on the survey can inspire even more them, but don’t wanna see more than 1 guest character, in my opinion.

Yes, i see :D.

1 Like

Yeah, but Shago just released after a petition. I’m Don’t wanna be dogged, but after Eyedol be the last classic character to be released on S3, for a while i guess the tendence is not to release another. But this is a side point. In the other way, is a little strange that we’ll get just a month without anything. Maybe IG will fill August w a Shadow Orchid. What’s your opinion?

Hahahahahahaha! Nice idea. Someimes i want to say something like that. Good words.

Mine was is Atlas Plug & Celldweller going to keep on doing music for KI if season 4 happens, or were they just contracted to do season 3? If they’re done would getting Mick back be a possibility?

1 Like

Since mimic is a costume and not a color does that mean no retro mimics.

Woot that just gives me a reason to play the game a few times with all the characters!

Wee!

Also I can’t wait to see tem touch up on the rest of the survey next week!

I think RAAM’s Ultimate should be that he calls in a Brumark and crushes the opponent.

I know what ya mean lol!

I think what’d be cool in Ultimates is if Gargos opens a portal and his minions pull the opponent in and then we’re left to question their fate!

I hope the devs actually follow through with the survey answers and voting.

1 Like

oh i think they will.

Hey Kraig, I have ~36 Days worth of playtime on KI. My gamertag is Fak… #SignMeUpForSLPreview :wink:

OMG YES THIS.

and I’m not keen on another poster saying we fight omen with whomever might be their own version of a complex player. Just because thousands hadn’t entered a tournament, doesn’t make them unable to be a contender for a great shadow.

Столько много информации… А что там насчёт KIClassic? Может, я проглядел, но вроде не упоминается. В чём проблема выпуска на PC? Windows10 или вы просто оттягиваете? Тогда сколько ещё ждать? Спасибо, если разъясните!

Насколько я знаю, нет никаких планов, чтобы положить Killer Instinct 1 и 2 на PC. Это может измениться.

Я надеюсь, что я сказал, что ясно.

Благодарю за ответ! Что ж, не было 22 года на ПК, подождём ещё сколько-то. А пока будем рубиться в современный KI.

“Two of our most trickiest characters ARIA and Kan-Ra have proven to be the most challenging characters to master.”

Well with regards to ARIA of course. The rewards with her however are the sweetest. It’s how it’s always been and should be, hard course, good reward, easy course poor reward.

If Mick is unable to come back I’ll give Atlas and Cell another chance. They actually proved to be decent, even though I don’t think Kim or RAAM’s themes were that great. But they had several others that were just top notch. So if Cell and Atlas come back, or Mick either way we’re all gonna be in for a treat

because that Tusk and Mira theme are REALLY GOOD in my opinion…really love those two songs.

I like their stuff but it feels like there’s to much weird techno sounding themes to me.