Sub-Zero vs Glacius death battle

That was in the movie and is non-canon.

1 Like

Maybe so, but they look at more than canon in Death Battle.

Whatever the case, considering that they treat Sub-zero as a normal human save the ice powers in MK it has been shown several times in canon that a similar impalment would kill him just as easily, so it still applies.

2 Likes

They take non-canon stuff only if other main canon feats back it upā€¦unless you were joking and I ruined a jokeā€¦woops

1 Like

Eh, not exactly a jokeā€¦kinda jokingā€¦I mean the MK movies were kinda a joke in themselves, but yeah, I was mostly being serious.

1 Like

But still the best fighting game movie made (the first one, the second was plain bad)ā€¦ I know itā€™s not saying much, but stillā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I still think Street Fighter was the best one, simply due to all the memorable lines:

ā€œQuick change the channel!!ā€
ā€œYou gotā€¦paid?ā€
ā€œThe day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life, but for me it was Tuesdayā€

I mean I know MK had itā€™s share of similar lines, but not nearly as fun.

The MK movie did have Frank Weller voicing Goro, so there was thatā€¦

1 Like

ā€¦ Donā€™t talk to me, peasant!

Iā€™m just kiddingā€¦ somewhat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No, this is

2 Likes

Allow me to rephrase then.
Best live-action movie.

1 Like

Just for clarification, who would these stronger foes be? I canā€™t really think of anyone whoā€™s stronger than Gargos really.

1 Like

Glacius never beat Gargos. If Iā€™m not mistaken, it was only canon that Kim was the one who ultimately defeated Gargos. Iā€™ve mentioned who Subzero has beaten.

2 Likes

In the new timeline Glacius only beat Sadira

He lost to Cinder, ARIA and Kan-ra

1 Like

Thought it might be worth posting the other KI Death Battlesā€¦you knowā€¦for research.

1 Like

Did they change the thumbnail to season 2 Riptor? Because he wasnā€™t out when that fight was made.

1 Like

Yes. They changed all of the thumbnails when the new season started airing.

1 Like

As I got all revved up to argue with you and point out how much experience Glacius has likely accrued as a space marshal, I remembered why I think these discussions are sillyā€¦

2 Likes

Never stopped them from applying all aspects of the character. Heck! super saiyin 4 goku isnā€™t canon.
Heck Godzilla may have lost to king kong in 1963, but it is still not canon.

As for the death battle, I look forward to it. Two of my 2nd favorite characters are gonna duke it out. I donā€™t care who wins at this point.

I think while Sub-Zero has good control over ice, Glacius is able to adapt to the cold well. So it looks like it could be an even fight.

1 Like

Of course discussions like this are silly. I mean the whole premise is just for fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I guess itā€™s a very close match.

Sub-Zero is better in close, Glacius is better from a distance.

But if Glacius is cornered, heā€™s done for.

1 Like

So I was strolling through the Death Battle reactions on YT and itā€™s kind of sad that many of the reactors donā€™t know who Glacius is. I guess ignorance is bliss.

1 Like