Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

3 Likes

This actually seems Practicalā€¦ especially now that Arcade Edition Lets you hide that stupid little Box at the top of The Screen.

And seriouslyā€¦ Karinā€™s Standing Hard Punch is infact an Anti-Air ? :o

Thatā€™s a lie. Donā€™t believe in it, donā€™t succumb to the trap. :triumph:

But seriously though - st.HP is an awful AA button. Youā€™re better off jumping up to meet them with target combo, jabbing (still!), or simply dashing under and getting out of the situation. St.HP will let you down more often than not.

1 Like

CODY IS COMING OUT TODAY!!!

Or because I live in Denmark, it will be 2am Tuesday for me, because at 11am-5pm PDT thereā€™s maintenance, so Iā€™d guess Cody will be available after that.

Wait, I thought he was being released on the 26th

Side note: does anyone know what arcade modes heā€™s gonna be in?

They changed it to the 25th.
And no, not yet. Probably SF1 (to represent Final Fight/SF1 Joe), SFA, SF4 and SFV.

Oh man. They should give Cody a Joe costume! And Balrog a Mike costume! And Vega a Geki costume! AND MAKE RETSU PLAYABLE!!!

I canā€™t wait to find out more about G. We know nothing about him. Iā€™m curious.

I just know I hate how he looks. Not a character for me.
Oh, and that his alt costume is Q.

Do we know that? Or are you just guessing because of the naming conventions? Because as far as Iā€™ve heard, we know NOTHING about this guy.

No no, there was a picture of the S3 characters alt costumes shown at the beginning of the year, and it showed G wearing a costume which made him look like Q.

Up there next to Sagat.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. So, what. Do we think theyā€™re the same guy?

Some people do. I personally donā€™t care.

Not a fan of Q? I think he looks cool, but iā€™be never played SF3 so I donā€™t really know how he plays.

Nah, not my style of character. Wasnā€™t a fan of his looks or gameplay, and the fact he lacks any sort of personality and have no real story at all just made him more unappealing to me.

Heā€™s kind of popular though. On the character popularity poll heā€™s number 4. Codyā€™s number 5. Q is probably gonna end up in the game in some way at some point.

That doesnā€™t affect how I feel about him.

Fair. Thatā€™s fair. I guess iā€™m Just telling you to brace yourself for disappointment when they inevitably do something with him.

Why would I be disappointed about that? I donā€™t hate him or anything. I just donā€™t care about him. So whatever they do with him doesnā€™t affect me at all.

I KNEW IT !!! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW !!! :scream:

Looks like her and Nash still cursed then on Meaty Wake Up Situationsā€¦

LoLā€¦ and yet theyā€™re still better off than Ryu :laughing: