Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Well I’m glad people were hype to see Kenny Omega play Cody. It’s clear Capcom put some thought and energy into this reveal. Kind of leaves you with that “if only they had done this from the start” feeling.

1 Like

I haven’t picked this game up since the story update but I think I’ll use fight money for Cody he’s awfully hot

1 Like

I’ve been fanboying over Cody since I saw the trailer. I can’t wait to play him! :heart:

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re happy I know you’re excited. :sunglasses:

I may have to experience mr Cody as well
Did he ever have a shorts or summer beach outfit?
His thighs are bigger than even ryu I think

1 Like

Cody is thicc as fhucc! XD
But no, this is the closest thing you’ll get at Cody wearing less clothes:

1 Like

So glad he’s finally being revealed although nostalgia and Final Fight costumes are the only ones I’ll be using. It will be interesting to see how I feel about his new gameplay style, I was a huge fan of SFA3 and SSF4 Cody so this will be a bit of a change for me

1 Like

SO is Cody out today or next week? I missed the date.

June 26th. It’s going according to schedule, they just showed his trailer early.

THanks, I still havent bought the S3 pass. I have everything else for the game…but I lost interest after S2. Ill prob grab the pass when it goes on sale.

I hear you. I haven’t played SFV for some time now, other than trying out the new characters when they were released. But Cody will pull me back into it.

1 Like

I wanted to add I think sagat will be another fight money purchase- they knew what cards to play for this season of characters

I bought the pass. I have definitely NOT gotten my money’s worth. But a big part of me is still very fond of Capcom for the literally thousands of hours I spent playing SFII in all its incarnations in the SNES when I was in high school. And despite many things I’m not happy about with Capcom’s treatment of SFV I feel kind of obligated to buy fighting games just to support the genre.

Me too… I bought SF 30 aniv yesterday and I regret it LOL

Might trade it in next week for Vampyr

YASSS!!
I am so excited for this game! :heart:

1 Like

There are two Cody streams coming today:

1 Like

I know you will be watching!!!

Both of them! :heart:

I can honestly say I am fully satisfied with Cody’s representation in SFV!
His animations look good, his moves look good, he has some cool combos, his recovery animations are sexy as hell… I’m definitely one satisfied fanboy. :heart::heart::heart:

His animations tho… yikes

When the trailer first came out, I knew I would be too blind a fanboy to judge his animations and such. Now that we get a good look at him, I can say that it is not as bad as I had feared - as in as bad as Falke’s which are pretty much the worst animations in the game atm. It is indeed not on the level of Menat (but no one is), but overall it’s pretty good. There are some cases where it is indeed lacking, and I’m sad that Capcom isn’t doing better with these characters’ animations. He could need some polishing, that’s for sure, but it will not hinder me from playing him once he is out.