Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

I just played AE and I enjoyed it! Sakura is cool! I played SF1 Arace mode and it was fun. I also won a ranked set for 1000 FM and the mission Special move for 5000 FM. Just set you rounds in VS cpu to 5 rounds on Kanzuka stage and knock the hanging ninjas down. Easy money!

I am dowloading the update now.

Saw Codyā€™s Haggar costume. Thatā€™s hilarious to me! XD
I think the only reason G is getting a Q costume is because people have been conspiring about them being the same character since Season 3 was revealed, even though they look absolutely nothing alike. Seriously, people only think this because they both have a one letter nameā€¦ and thatā€™s it, thatā€™s their only reasoning. Absolutely moronic! G looks nothing like Q at all.

Itā€™s a 5 hour update. Lol

Mine only took 30 minutes.
Itā€™s done now.

1 Like

These remixes are amazing (especially SFA and SF3).

1 Like

I feel the Q costume for G will have may have small ties to Q but I donā€™t think it means Q is G

Just based on design G being Q is way to far fetched mainly because it seems G not as tall as Q. Think of it like how Karin has an Ingrid costume

The update and Sakura are a lot of fun along with the New V-Triggers, having a lot of fun with M.Bison, Zangief and Chun-li

The arcade modes are cool and the ending panels are neat (M.Bisonā€™s SFV one has one of the funniest/ best images of Bison ever)ā€¦Also BEWARE SHIN AKUMA!!!

I honestly donā€™t care about AA jabs. I just want to be able to play the game online without being frustrated by teleporting opponents.

It does look really pretty on PC

3 Likes

What is that Blanka costume!?!?

Some sort of pokemon?

Seeing this plushie,

and how its a story mode costumes, I can only imagine this is young Blanka.

1 Like

Majestic Bison

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing through all the different arcade modes with Ryuā€¦not bad.

Should have been in since day 1, but not bad.

Also, I havenā€™t really been keeping track of SFVā€¦has Abigailā€™s theme music always been death metal?? That was a pleasant surprise.

1 Like

Been playing Sakura. She is very fun. I may have found my shoto character.

Man seeing fang new v trigger just makes me more sad he wasnā€™t a timer based command throw poison assasin. A v skill command grab that does a chunk of damage after a few seconds would have been so cool instead of rewarding throwing his dank snowballs.

When I first saw him and his intro I thought he was going to play like a sadira with a bunch of poison that activate like a timer bomb or something. If his ultra combo was based on the Asian fighting movie the kiss of the dragon.

Ah yes, the floatiesā€¦

Yes its been DM from the startā€¦I was surprised too. Not bad!

6 Likes

Itā€™s funny because itā€™s true.

3 Likes