Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

He was in the story. Which is why he baffles me you can’t play as him. I mean, I get why you can’t play as all of the dolls you fight, it’s unnecessary, but Able is his own character. I’m pretty sure you even fight him.

So, anyone who knows me on the forums knows that I am the biggest proponent of guest characters that exists, and I was eager to apply it to Street Fighter V, so I came up with 6 characters to make up SFV’s “Season Guest”. First I went to Capcom’s typical partners, outside of Marvel, Capcom is generally friendly with Namco and SNK, so in went Heihachi Mishima and Terry Bogard. Then I figured this would be a good way to get back a Street Fighter EX character, so I settled on Hokuto, but I was also partial to Skullomania. I decided to fill the last 3 slots with the holy trinity of Shonen Jump, Naruto Uzumaki, Ichigo Kurosaki, and Monkey D. Luffy. They just fit so well (IMO). What do you guys think. Who would you want to see as guest characters. And yes, I know some people hate guest characters with a burning passion and will want to tell me so. Believe me, I’m already aware of your opinions and you’ve probably told me so on other forums on this very site.

Abel is taken care of in cutscene. He’s never fought in-game.

1 Like

These two

1 Like

I forgot that poison counts. I definitely want her back (and in Marvel Infinite), but I count her as a final fight character.

RRRAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d like to see Eagle make an official return to the series.

Always liked him, and he is one of the very first fighting game characters who is officially gay which also means a lot to me. Loved him in Capcom VS SNK 2, and he was in Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max for PSP as well, but I never played that.

3 Likes

Eagle would be cool. I guess my ideal season would be…

Poison
Eagle
Retsu
Sawada
Twelve
Able

Maybe throw in Sodom and Ingrid too

What about Q?

6 Likes

I’m in favor of Eagle. He’s actually a really cool character, and I loved playing him. I wonder how’d he work in if he was in SFV?

Well, if you played him in CvS2, he has a solid moveset with those batons of his. However, what his CA and V-stuff will be, I dunno…

I played him recently on PS vita Alpha 3 max. But what makes him gay? I didnt get that from him. Is it in his story line in game or another source?

It’s kinda hinted very slightly, kinda similar to Kung Jin in MKX. It’s like dialogue you could easily miss if you aren’t paying attention.

1 Like

Like with Kung Jin, it was officially confirmed by the devs.

3 Likes

Capcom showing off Sakura.

And patch notes:

Bison and Abigail got buffs, when Alex got a week of recovery on whiffed knee smash and powerbombs, BUT one more active frame on Lariat, #toptier.

This game is depressing.

All I see is you complaining. I’m not saying you are wrong, but if you have already decided that this game isn’t worth your time, then why do you keep spending your time on it?

I am trying to get moderately competent at this so people wont go on me like “how do you know if you barely played it”.

A year ago I picked Bison and I mopped everyone free, now with Alex I can’t even go in. Bison got mad buffs, Alex got +1 frame on his normal.

I just want Chun-li to be good again. :disappointed_relieved:

People will stick with games they don’t like to get a sense of community. SFV arguably has the biggest community right now. People want to fit in.

I wish I could like Street Fighter, but I don’t. If I was back in college I might be moping about it too. But I got work and s baby to take care off. I’m not going to bother with ish I don’t like. I suggest others do the same.

1 Like

When’s blanka?

1 Like