Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

‘Welcome to the New (gaming) Age!’

Those were one of my last words in another MS forums, talking about how much I don’t like their RNG system. -_-

Iirc you still get money for leveling up characters which offline modes still grant exp. you can still get fight money through offline play. There is also a chance to get fight money in a new mode they are making I think. Something to do with finding and killing a golden shadaloo grunt

Extra Battle mode grants you FM, same as leveling up and the weekly challenges

to be honest i see no point of survival mode in AE aside from colors which are fairly cheap with FM anyway

A man of culture like me.

I have seen people say this several time now… Where’s this from?

from some anime.

I just googled it…

It’s from 2016, and the first time I ever saw someone do it was a couple of days ago. XD

That’s kinda funny. So that’s the origin of the meme I thought it came from prison school lol. The principal of a school says that phrase when the main character convinced the principal the he too is an ■■■ man in order to befriend the principal when the protagonist is a boob guy. The way the main character succeeds is by saying “■■■■■ are nothing more than fake asses” to which the principal then says the phrase.

Must be a popular phrase for other anime to repeat it lol

I feel old sometimes… I don’t get memes. I mean, I know what they are, but I find them stupid.

Aaanyways, sorry for the slight off-topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw you guys talk about this above, but here’s the official Capcom blog post:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/12/14/sfv-arcade-edition-extra-battle-mode-details-and-changes-in-earning-fight-money

I’m falling in love with that avatar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I use FM to get characters. I have about half of them and the offline modes are what get me most of my FM. That going a way is a bummer for me.

I got the first season of characters completely through FM which was a grind but worth it but and bought the second but used the FM now to buy the stages i missed. I just couldn’t be asked to do those grinds again for characters :joy:

1 Like

People bash questionable quality of Killer Instinct animations, while the supposedly biggest fighting game franchise’s game that supposed to carry FGC during 8th gen, with propably much higher budget struggles in this department already since end of its second season.

1 Like

hmmm…i mean this was just the animation for 1 move (in an early build of AE) which was questionable though its not like everything else they do is poorly animated or they were inconsistent with animations (the characters are all extremely well done if you ask me)

1 Like

In general I think SFV has very good animations. The stuff that looks jank though (Cammy’s air throw, insane demon hair clipping through everything) looks really jank.

5 Likes

I wonder if he has a special where he throws hair gel instead of rocks…

1 Like

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edtion Team Versus mode revealed

Link to article:

Video:

This is great news! bringing back the Street Fighter Alpha 3 mode

3 Likes