Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

New characters won’t change the fact that Juri sucks

DUDE!!!

Ok Arcade Edition is really looking promising now

SUCH GOOD CHARACTER CHOICES!! (I don’t care what people say but Blanka in this looks far better and I have hope for the man beast),

The CG trailer looked gorgeous as well and Ed’s partner (Falke) Looks great and everybody is now asking…

WHO IS G?!?!? (and is he related to or in fact Q)???

With this announcement as well I am so happy!

Keep it up Capcom!!!

They look great. 'Nuff said.

1 Like

Ok… Blanka is back. I’m a happy guy.

I’m just hoping against hope for Poison to make a return in the future. Probably won’t happen. But I can dream

Does this mean I have to wait until June for Sagat??? Oh man

Oh yeah Falke. She seems pretty cool I guess.

I just realized that Cody breaks his cuffs in the trailer, which confirms that every matchup will be 9-1 in Cody’s favor.

1 Like

I’m tempted to reinstall SF5. Their new marketing team is good. Halp.

They did a good job today. :+1:t5:

1 Like

CODY IS BACK!!! WOOOO!!! Further cements my resolve to buy this version of the game.

1 Like

YES! BLANKAAA!!! this is good news.

Wrroooooooooowwww!!!

I will admit, it looks like capcom is really trying to make up for their mistakes with SFV. They are trying their hardest to please the fans right now. Even though I personally hate Saggot, putting him in is gonna be huge for them.

Actually blanka’s face looks friggin weird…

Blanka is in? l think l am finally buying a ps4. Capcom did really good this time.

Flashy trailer almost convinced me. But I reminded myself that most of addition will have quality of ryu’s donkey kick animation

2 Likes

That Cody… I could fanboy over him for hours. DAYUM he looks FINE! :heart:
Can’t wait to see more with him. :3

3 Likes

That’s standing medium kick…

1 Like

So, that new guy is G, huh?

Maybe Q’s distant cousin?

4 Likes

G looks like a deranged hip hop Abraham Lincoln…

Happy to see Blanka, Cody and Sagat return. And equally happy to see that Cody is ditching his ridiculous escaped prisoner design. Not sure how the tie fits the character but it’s still better than stripes and handcuffs…

1 Like