Stage Ultra Announcement

This ISN’T REAL.

Ur the only one to call this because it doesn’t make sense LOL. Again if he knows IG would get flak because of this why would he do it? Now I remember why I stopped talking a lot in the forums lol.

I know and they might do it in Arias stage. I’d rather have knock off than this personally.

Well it is close to april fools and s3 comes out before then. /denialshades

1 Like

An evil sounding “Stage Ultra” would have been better.

yeah i agree this doesnt sound very good. they should have left the ULLLLTRAAA in like before but at the end just stick cratered at the end describing the kind of stage ultra it is. im not a fan of cratered, i preferred DESTROYED, or splattered or something. crater implies something was smashed hard enough to actually create a crater so it’s weird when the banshee(is that what its called?) does not make one. in fact the banshee just slides across the ground.

OH WAIT i know the announcer should say ROADKILL since it was more ran over than smashed or cratered.

but this is a good start. i could imagine sadira stage ultra include the spider and the callout is DEVOURED. or

Thumbs Down if true

I’d rather it say Kappaaaaa apppaaaaa

Bro…I get it, you saying this is why you don’t talk in the forums is a nice way of something towards me that’s not so nice. I already said, if this is in the game on Tuesday. I will come here and say you were right, if not, I will come here and say I’m right. Iron Galaxy and Microsoft WOULD NOT LET CRAZY LCD announce something like this. Is not logical xD

FINALLY someone who is willing to believe that this is not real.

Yeah the line delivery there sounds kind of awkward.

I’m on the fence, I mean you have a point. I really don’t think IG would go about it this way but someone else did say they heard it on the stream…

I’ll wait till the patch.

I kind of hope this is a troll because the announcer sounds super awkward and out of place. The original Ultra was fine.

That’s definitely a do-over, guys. That… right there… that was not good.
I don’t mind him yelling “Stage Ultra!”, but it sounded like he was gurgling… “STAGE ULTRAGRLRLGRLGLRLGGL!”. And it wasn’t yelled out like “ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” is when doing an Ultra Combo.

Not good, guys. Not good.

STAAAAAAGE ULTRAAAAAAA… crater. Lol it sounds so goofy.

1 Like

Wow. Well played Mr. April Fools man. You’re early, but nonetheless, well played.

I can believe the “Stage Ultraaaa” is fake but there’s no way someone could voice out that “Cratered” that way.

:angry:

“Negative, Infinity. I don’t like it.”

2 Likes

I’m not sure if there is something in the water supply over at Chicago, or if the “stuff” out there is very potent, but the fact that someone over there thought this was acceptable is beyond me. This and the level 4 enders, plus all the purple pink nonsense is shocking to say the least. This has to be a joke or spoof of some sort.

2 Likes

if this is legit I seriously have to question IG’s decision making process. Not every idea is a good one.

they should stick to new characters and rebalance and leave the core game alone. Not one game that I can recall had an announcer call out environmental fatalities.

Stage ultra, is the most generic, garbage sounding, cheese inducing peice of audio I’ve ever heard. Someone at their studio needs to have some guts and tell them not everything they do is pure gold.