Stage Ultra Announcement

So in season 3 when you do a stage ultra, the announcer actually says “Stage Ultra”.
Link: http://youtu.be/uykEHrTz1PE
Props to @CrazyLCD for the video.

3 Likes

…What was that? Sounded out of place.

7 Likes

Cool. But he said “crater”…what does that mean?

Wow that was pretty weird.

I am officially never doing a stage ultra again.

That was the worst sounding audio/voiceover I have ever heard in this game.

I am not going to be that guy that will eventually pop up here asking for toggles, I am simply never doing a stage ultra.

It is always the unnecessary changes that fudge things up.

16 Likes

Can we get a toggle for the previous and new Stae Ultra?

2 Likes

People have been asking for them because they said something else in the original games

Avail doing this toggle and make the Shadow Moves Effect one already. It’s not that hard. (I know they said the old one doesn’t exist anymore but one can try).

That sounds awful

4 Likes

I was referencing people asking for toggles because they gave us one for the level 4 enders…

Sounds very strange, especially hearing Mike’s voice right after. And what was that last word? Crater? Cream? What?

Horrible.

3 Likes
16 Likes

Listen I’ll say this only once.
No more toggles!!

1 Like

Excuse me, come again?

:smile:

It’s clearly disturbing the gameplay, we need a toggle (lol jk)

1 Like

I don’t think the announcer needs to say the “stage” bit, just the “ultra” then whatever else. In this one he says cratered. I’m assuming each stage ultra the announcer says something different in that part, because it would be pretty weird if he says cratered TJ’s stage ultra. Something like “balled” would be more appropriate. I hope that’s the case.

Honestly the announcer saying “riggity riggity rekt!” would be better than this.

4 Likes

I wonder how ARIA is gona say it?

S-S-S-Stage ullll tra tra tra tra (echos). Can’t wait.

1 Like

Confirmed, it’s cream.

4 Likes