Spinal's story today! Where is it?

Where’s Spinal’s story? Is it up yet?

It may have been delayed like with Orchids. Maybe they’ll start showcasing the back stories on Tuesday now.

2 Likes

That’s so uncool!

1 Like

Life’s uncool; learn to deal with it…

1 Like

Be patient, they’re working hard

1 Like

I could write the whole cast backstories today.

1 Like
4 Likes

I see. Maybe we should move the back stories to Tuesday now? Hmmm.

1 Like

Not again… (Sigh)

1 Like

@KevBones100

@Whitetiger2k20

Look at it this way: The story will be even better now!

2 Likes

March: ki delayed until july

3 Likes

REALLY!? Or is it fake?

3 Likes

Omg just kidding lol

2 Likes

If it’s true then I’ll scream and said “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

1 Like

Tell me about it. You can say that again too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@MandrillManiac

I’m more interested in the S2 characters back stories TBH, Espcially TJ’s, Maya’s, Cinder’s, and ARIA’s.

Spinal deserves a human alternate

Maybe a zombie like from dead island

1 Like

Love that idea. I’d like to see him as a human pirate. I think they could make him look really cool.

As for his story. A one day delay is fine. I’d rather see that and have a nice, long background on him the way we got with Orchid. I’ve enjoyed all of these so far, but if you look at the first few versus the last few, the trend seems to be that they’re getting longer, which is great as far as I’m concerned. The more, the better.

A small part of me wishes they’d go back and flesh out the earliest ones, but I think we still got some good info in those. Honestly, they don’t have to do these at all, but they are, so I’m more than happy with what we’ve received. Not trying to sound like a cheerleader, but any game that tries to expand on its own narrative in any way, assuming the material is compelling, of course, gets a gold star in my book. So far, so good on that front. Can’t wait to read all of them!

2 Likes

Yes and my view is that if they choose to expand on a story so much why would they have just Halloween masks and. It actual skins that present the character at different select times in that characters backstory.

Jago in monk skin
Thunder in youthful tribe outfit
Orchid in mountain retreat outfit
Sabrewulf in human count skin

I’d be down for that. Not sure they can do it with every character, but I’m sure they could get creative.

A few more:

Glacius - See-through skin with alien inside
Sadira - Younger Muay Thai look
Fulgore - Eagle cyborg version
Kan Ra - Human Vizier look
Cinder - Human Ben Ferris version
Hisako - Kunoichi look

There are a few that honestly nothing comes to mind. Namely Riptor and Aganos. I’d be curious to see what they could come up with on those two.

1 Like