Spinal's story today! Where is it?

My intuition tells me it’s on hold again today!

1 Like

Hoping for it to be today.

Omg a cyborg eage fulgore

Like weapon x wolverine ??? id faint on arrival

(goes to level up Fulgore)

1 Like

Yeah it might be later tonight.

@VladKravich

Chances are unlikely. I’m thinking probably tomorrow morning since it’s now 410PST and no story so far :face_with_head_bandage:

Godlike gravy, still not up huh. If it gets up in the next hour or so on, I hope its good because i’m going to bed right now…

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY

3 Likes

They must be adding a lot more to spinal’s story.

1 Like

If people haven’t heard, they said they would get it up next week Monday…due to holidays and what not.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Holidays, Sickness, etc. im sure there are some people here that are gonna b i tch anyway, but thats their problem, everyone on the KI team are humans, and have everyday problems too, cant blame them

2 Likes

Just to clarify, I’m sad, not b i t ching

2 Likes

Next Tuesday’s my bday! Hopefully then!

I never said you were, its understabable to be a tad upset, im just saying that are other people on these forums who just love to cry and whine cuz they’re not getting what they want when they want it

2 Likes

I just hope next week Monday again.

1 Like

This reminds me of the riptor theme incident.
It would seem that one would have known when they began a month ago with Jagos backstory, that they would start writing the other characters backstories. Who is waiting until Sunday night like an aloof pre-probation college student the night before an exam to start writing?

does anyone want to start Hisako now so that it is not delayed in JANUARY

just kidding

3 Likes

Please let Spinal’s story be released Monday next week! I wanna know what he REALLY is!

2 Likes

They’re very late!

1 Like

Folks. It’s thanksgiving week and some people at MS are sick. Turkey bones come before walking skeletons. Got it? Just had to make sure.

4 Likes

I think I will write a sample story tommorrow. I want to see where I can go and see just how hard it is.

Please let it be tomorrow!

1 Like