Soul Calibur 6

The world needs Li Long (SC3 style), Zas, Revenant (SC3), Arthur (with Paul Phoenix moves lol), Miser, the shopkeepers (esp Valeria(^ΦωΦ^), Ocladan (w/ the owl head!!!), and a buffed Rock (or Bangoo)…

Bamco, stop making Rock the Dan of SC!!!

…and bring back Li Long…

Honestly though, I’d be content with a ported version of SC3AE with net support…

Ivy in vanilla SC3 was way worse imo. She could RO from midscreen. If you landed a clean hit, full screen ROs could occur…

Actually Talim is Filipino. Not Indian.

1 Like

Actually, Talim is from the Philippines. (In her time known as the Visayan Islands)

1 Like

Ah, well, there you go then.

1 Like

Which SC is your guys’ favorite by far?

For me? 2, definitely.

Can’t wait to see who might be in 6: here’s hoping for the return of the original Alexandra Sisters!

Yeah SCII had tons of depth, especially when it came to the different hit types and what you could get from each one. Like literally getting hit straight forward was better than getting hit while doing 8wr because many characters benefit from those hits, not counting stuns and such.

Yoshimitsu was also starting to become less of a Mitsu clone, too…

I miss the exhibition theater. They better bring it back!

I hope also we get new warriors that use…

• lances
  • javelins
  • weapons like gungnir, mjolnir, etc.
  • sais (we got katanas, nunchucks & bo staves. We need complete TMNT!)
  • kusarigama
  • meteor hammer
  • tekko-kagi claws
  • hookswords
  • morning star mace
  • flails
  • tomahawks
  • sanjiegun/sansetsukon
    etc.
1 Like

There is a character that uses nunchucks: Maxi!

1 Like

Let’s not forget Li Long, the original nunchuku master.

1 Like

It’s about freaking time! I love the SC series, played SC5 right before KI3 was released and created jago on it to get ready for the hype. Anyway, I’ll definitely be playing this one when it comes out. :grin:

3 Likes

I wish SCV was on Backwards Compatibility.

1 Like

Same here, had so much fun playing that one in particular.

I much prefer SC3 (because that’s when Zasalamel was best), but I do enjoy SCV. Even if Amy doesn’t use a rapier anymore.

2 Likes

I played SC2 back when I was 12, always had a blast with it. Then I got SC3 and I fell in love with the create a character mode, best thing ever!

2 Likes

They better explain how Viola can possibly be Amy Sorel!

She got amnesia. Most likely from her contact with Algol.

Possibly?

Hopefully she gave up the rapier and sticks with the orb as her weapon.

We got Raphael as a “vampire” & ZWEI as a “lycan/werewolf”.

Can we add a “merman/mermaid” that wields a trident? And an elf that uses a bladed bow?

Viola was a step above Amy, for me- I really enjoyed her moveset and crticial

I didn’t like Amy. Again, it’s the whole “clone character” trope I don’t like about it, as we already had a character who used a rapier, that being Raphael. Viola on the other hand is unique! And she looks alot more awesome, taking the style to a more mature level than the little goth doll lolita look Amy had.

1 Like