Soul Calibur 6

Ever seen the French movie called “Brotherhood of the Wolf”? It’s 18th century, but the main character has a Native American travelling companion who follows him back to France to help teaching them about their culture.

But it’s still a couple of centuries after SC takes place, and with all the fantasy elements that’s in the game, the lore still takes in account how the world was back then. The closest thing we could have to one such character is either Rock or his adopted son Bangoo. Rock is an Englishman who has a kind of Tarzan origin, with his family shipwrecked in America and he was raised in the wild, then later took in an orphan as his son (Bangoo being Apache).

2 Likes

If there was an Egyptian, he/she can wield a khopesh!

If Mexico, he/she can wield a macuahuitl - an aztec sword!

1 Like

There kinda is, though he doesn’t originally origin from Egypt, he still has Egyptian culture implemented into his design:

1 Like

Swords:

• Mitsurugi: Samurai katana
  • Taki: Ninja kodachi
  • Siegfried: Zweihander
  • Nightmare: Zweihander
  • Ivy: Whipsword
  • Xianghua: Chinese Sword-Qian
  • Yun-Seong: Chinese Dao
  • Hwang: Chinese Dao

Polearms:

• Astaroth: Giant Axe
  • Killik: Bo Staff
  • Seong Mina: Halberd
  • Rock: Mace

Will Bangoo be playable?

Plus what new characters would you guys all want to appear in the next game? Plus weapons that haven’t been used yet. Sais? Hookswords? Meteor Hammers? Scimitars? Cutlasses?

1 Like

small dagger
Scimitar(proper)

I know this will annoy some but I’d totally like to see Hisako in Soul Calibur.

Hisako could be best guest in SC6. But I think Tusk is perfect than her…

idk he definitely leans into nightmare territory

So is Siegfried.

I hope we get console exclusive guests.

Tusk, Hisako or Zitz - Xbox One
Kratos with beard and axe or Sweet Tooth - Ps4

I hope Cassandra is in.

I hope Voldo comes back.

1 Like

How about a new female contortionist to join Voldo?

You really don’t like original and unique character,. huh?

As long as it’s not kicking Voldo out. They tried to do that with 5 and I was so pissed. Kilik, and Taki were very comfortable characters and the fact they removed them really made me angry.

2 Likes

And this is why I hate clone characters. They either take up space on the roster or replace other cool characters.

Talim is Indian.

Ivy is right up there with orchid Kim and psylocke for me.

Pre order today if I could.

Just hope they bring back the create a fighter mode. Best ever.

I want Ivy as a guest character in KI! I’d drop Sadira in a heart beat! She’s my all time fav fighter!

I hope SC6 gets back to basics. I mean SC2 basics.

I like Voldo. I do.

1 Like

I completely forgot about her. XD
That’s how much I care about her, apparently.

1 Like

if they restore Ivy to her SC2 glory, its over. many bodies will pile up, waterfalls and lakes of tears will run lol. it was illegal for me to use her in that state, i was very pissed off after she got changed for the worst each passing game. SC5 in particular

They better bring back my main Kilik and not butcher him like they did in SCV. That honestly pissed me off to no end, like it’s 1 thing to remove a character entirely and another to replace him, but keep him in the game as a mimic character. All the rage!