Soul Calibur 6

They’re not bad in my opinion.

It was more the collage itself that I meant was bad as opposed to my CaS characters, haha, but hey, whatever works! :joy:

This is a speculation.

Aeon’s votes have been updated apparently.

News on season 2 so far.

5 Likes

Hopefully a proper release date is announced soon, I haven’t really bothered with this game since I finished Libra of Souls some time back. Also kind of hoping they confirm at least one more character before the season pass releases.

1 Like

I think we will see soon.

I also do hope we get more customization aside from the characters. Like more armor pieces for some of the races.

She protec
She attac
But most importantly
She back

6 Likes

I’m happy for the Hilde fans. two slots left. I’m hopping they are
1: Hwang
2: Aeon

I’m also kind of hoping for Setsuka. But that’s just me.

Hopefully they’re able to get to a third season like Tekken 7. Possibly beyond.

But yeah. Hilde looks cool. Didn’t expect her so soon.

2 Likes

I wish the character wasn’t just someone I’d only use for CaS parts. But I’ll admit, her CaS parts seem pretty nice lol

1 Like

Now we got the English version. So far I’m not sure on the amount of creation parts we got so far. Guess I was hoping for more. Either way.

1 Like

You know. With Haohmaru and Mitsurugi both on the roster now, my hopes that they add Samurai Jack as a guest character dwindle.

You laugh but they added Negan to Tekken 7. He’s not that out there, especially for a game like this.

Season 2 is out today.

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, I doubt Jack is any more or less likely based on Mitsurugi and Haohmaru

1 Like

I hope so. I think he would be really cool.

@BigBadAndy and @CausingThought6

did any of you played through Hilde’s story yet? Not gonna lie they did a good job on it. I hope the rest of the season 2 cast do a wonderful job of it too.

I haven’t had the money to buy season 2 yet. I’m gonna try after Christmas.

I was only able to get thanks to my brother.

2 Likes