Soul Calibur 6

Lol I got her right voice, haircolor, undergarment color and body type so I can go in the future and edit the different Psylocke costumes and easily change the weapon/ soul :heart_eyes:

Thatā€™s what I do! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Itā€™s a time-saver for your favorite characters alternate versions, right!

My new Talim

1 Like

Iā€™d probably just put dirt stains on her lower legs instead of shoes but the creator got the general idea of hisako

2 Likes

Off topicā€“I actually should welcome you next time youā€™re here in Tokyo. I assume you will be heading back (on) soon already? Probably here on business, right?

@STORM179 @TheNinjaOstrich
I have the X1 version now tooā€¦so no more 8-way running away from me :smile: Just hope connection between JP and Singapore/ US holds up. Now all I got to do is relearn to play with a controller again :confused: and pray I donā€™t have same network issue as @BigBadAndy

2 Likes

Haha. Iā€™m down whenever you are man. Itā€™ll be nice to set up games with someone on this side of the world for once :joy:

EDIT: and good way to make use of that otherwise terrible-looking cultist robe piece. Itā€™s actually a really good fit for the Akatsuki cloak :ok_hand:t5:

And in the ever-growing saga of new CAS outfits for Ahki, here is the latest wardrobe addition :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, you actually made the effort to make a nice picture this time :smile:

Lol. I finally made a nice background for the 5.0 costume. Just used the same one here and adjusted the posing a bit. Will probably be using this one for my next 5 costume variations :joy:

For some reason I keep seeing a one piece character in her or one who would appear in the next arc :laughing: even the name :joy: no disrespect though :no_entry_sign:

Lol. I really canā€™t help you with that oneā€¦I love One Piece, but I canā€™t think of any character who remotely resembles any of my costume variations from that. If nothing else, I think her breast/waist/hip ratio would disqualify her from ever being a One Piece female :joy:

Itā€™s more the colorful, adventurous and simultaneously mysterious look as well as vibe I get from the character. That is what sort of reminded me of One Piece heroes.

Youā€™re right, she could be nothing like a Robin and just be a total ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  :laughing:

Weekly check-in, my SC6 is still completely broken. Glad I at least have Red Dead Redemption 2 to play!

For those of you who can play, are there additional CAS parts that you unlock through playing the single player modes?

Another Akatsuki memberā€¦Hidan!

hidan2

Could not get the correct bladeā€¦yet. Of course based of off Zasalamel.

that is really rough. Hope all these similar complaints and issues were raised so devs are made aware and fix this BS. Also, I do not know for sure about unlocking items but I think that you receive points with which you can unlock certain items in CAS (rather than additional parts being a reward from playing single player modes).

1 Like

Made Tira SC4 inspired, Raphael SC3 alt inspired and an alt coloured GrĆøh to make him look a bit less anime-fied.

1 Like

Good luck with the online.

As far as my trip, yeah itā€™s work and sadly I donā€™t have much in the way of free time on this visit. Otherwise I would love to meet up somewhere.

Somebody please ban me

4 Likes

Mortal Kombat/ MKX females fan-created

3 Likes

That underboob! XD

1 Like