Soul Calibur 6

I mean, if I go to check right now, you’re probably Top 10 Mina, so your statement can be validated with facts. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I should be number 6 at worst I’d guess. There was a pretty big gap between the 6th and 7th players.

It’s all good though. I’m taking screenshots of it partly just because I know I’ll be dropping soon enough - am disinclined to play enough to try and keep that rank or climb further :joy:

Nah Fam, you go for #1 or Bust :fire: :rage: :fire:

Eff all that. I’m out here trying to have a life :joy:

1 Like

Going for Ranked #1 on the Real Life Leaderboards. I see you :eyes:

Lol, good that I know you have priorities in check :joy:

3 Likes

I wonder how much it would mean to be on the high rank leaderboards on XBOX though…

Doesn’t really matter. Anyway, is there any word of how 2B is gonna operate?

It means exactly what it says. Of all the Mina players on Xbox he has accrued the 5th most rank points. Nothing more nothing less. But it’s An accomplishment all on its own.

People who argue about the broader meaning of that kind of stuff are generally just looking to rationalize views they already hold about who’s good, who’s better, whether my dad could beat up your dad etc.

2 Likes

jerry defender of the river is alot of fun to play, i get great satisfaction landing successful GI’s with quen then start going with his high low mix up. i find using the low into aard as very cheap because its still your turn as far as i can tell. have you run into anybody able to successfully stuff your attack after blocking the aard string?

2 Likes

Yeah, someone has managed to GI it once lol. I punished him for it next time :smiling_imp:

Still learning how to consistently perform Ivy’s moves. :stuck_out_tongue:

Created Psylocke based on her latest design:

I’m not fully happy with the design. Spent hours on trying to make it work, but with what we have to work with in SCVI’s character creator, I had to settle with this. I can’t wait to get more gear pieces though to play with, so I can update all my designs. :stuck_out_tongue:

New Psylock is pretty cool, but I still prefer Kwannon . :smiley:

I wonder if the dlc armor set is a work around for the console exclusive characters.

Yes I’m tired of the limited hair options-
And 3 slots for items.

2b doesn’t bring any new hair that isn’t already available

I can’t believe gamesradar is actually posting this

1 Like

This was as easy as it probably looks

3 Likes

I’m personally tired of the limited options for Lizardmen honestly.

Best lookalike I’ve seen thus far was a Wonder Woman that actually looked pretty amazing. Have seen a few other cool ones, but still prefer the original CAS’ I’ve seen for the most part. Existing characters just almost always have something “off” about them that ruins the attempt for me.

In other news, the more I play the game, the more I hate its online. The delay is fine at low to mid levels of play, but higher level SC just feels like a totally different game online versus off. Coming off 4 and 5 hour sessions with local friends and jumping online is like having your controller dipped in molasses. It’s actually infuriating… :persevere:

1 Like

I’ve bene playing through Azwel’s story. Once I’m at a high enough level, I’m gonna put Azwel down.

1 Like

1 Like