Soul Calibur 6

So I did pretty ok-ish against a Top 20 Taki! Lost, but I did well…

1 Like

Nice match :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t5:

1 Like

I’m proud of that comeback 4th Round :smile:

I made my Final Fantasy XIV OC:

He’s a Machinist who uses guns, and since Cervantes has the only gun in the game, that’s the style I chose. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@STORM179 @TheNinjaOstrich

The official Soulcalibur Twitch will have Japanese online tournament matches added later. One can pick up a lot of matchup stuff by watching… check it out if you have time… the tournament is ongoing now by the way…

1 Like

It is he AEON!!

7 Likes

So when can we expect character s to turn up?

I know a lot of people wanted 2B, so I’m happy for them.
I’m just hoping we can use her costume pieces, but I doubt it since we can’t use Geralt’s. :confused:

Department Store Manager lol

1 Like

Yes! I don’t know much about 2B but I said yesterday a character reveal by Halloween!

I love the new stage!!!

I’m happy for them too. So now I’ve deducted three possibilities on what is coming up for the characters.

1: Setsuka and Cassandra (which is likely the case)
2: Aeon and Hwang (Which I’m hoping for)
3: Aeon and Cassandra.

As far as I know, the only thing I might have to look forward to is the custom armor peices.

The 2b pieces are awesome glad I got season pass

2B’s stage is very interesting.

So far Cassandra is the 2nd character on the list but I still have hope that aeon will show up. If not, then I’ll be waiting for Season 2.

Well her game was co-developed by Platinum Games, for some people that alone can say a lot given their pedigree in character action games. Apparently Nier: Automata is considered to be the best evolution of their system mechanics to date, and as made clear by Youtube users it wasn’t just that one journalist who wanted the SC team to put her in the game.

On a side note, I really should get that Nier: Automata: Become as Gods Edition at some point. The only Platinum games I’ve technically played were those 3 games they did with Activision (and I guess DMC1 counts, it was the same director after all). I really feel the need to catch up now.

Also in the talks of future DLC, I kind of want Zwei to come back. He was one of the good newcomers in SCV (and I don’t see Namco bringing Viola back), plus obeying the old timeline isn’t an issue anymore so they can do whatever (like how they put Tira as DLC).

Nier: Automata is a very good game - I highly recommend it if you haven’t played it yet :+1:t5:

On the SC6 front, I’ve just gotta say this game is something special. The last time I sat down at a setup and played this many games was for Killer Instinct at CEO :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just found out a friend likes. 2B. So this makes me happier for him that she’s in.

Ugh, great. 2B is in it. Now I have to deal with all of her fans.

I still don’t understand the appeal for this character. The game, I could understand, but not the character.

1 Like

How crazy would it be if they pull a Tekken 7 and hold back Aeon and Hwang for a “Season 2” and the next two characters are also guests.

Because at this point, that’s what i’m betting on.

I also now feel bad for anyone who made 2B in Create-a-Soul

I cannot get this game running online. It simply isn’t working. It will connect to rooms and lobbies but drops before the match every time. Xbox says open NAT all the diagnostics look fine.

My brother is having the exact same experience.

Anyone else have similar issues?