Soul Calibur 6

Zasalamels in the corner make me salty LOL

Ok. How long do we have to wait about Bamcoā€™s next batch of DLC. For this game AND Tekken 7. They probablyā€™d come out on the same day.

I know right? I want to know when the armor peices and hopefully equipment will be coming in.

Iā€™d also like to se eif Aeon and Hwang or Yun-Seong.

The game came out a week ago. Have some chill people :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d expect the next character reveal by Halloween

How many characters still need revealed for this one? Three? If thatā€™s the case, then my predictions are

• Lizardman/Aeon Calcos
  • A character that nobody expects at all, either new or deep cut (hoping for Necrid)
  • Another Guest (personal money on Zorro from One Piece)

Maybe a soft confirm of a second season.

1 Like

Again: game came out on October 19. Expecting a confirm (soft or otherwise) of Season 2 by Halloween is unwise and setting yourself up for failure.

1 Like

My hope is

• Aeon
  • Hwang
  • Setsuka
    I perosnally donā€™t care about guests/

If we get a season 2

• Rock
  • Amy (or VIola)
  • Cassandra

Iā€™ve lost hope for both Hwang and Yun-seong at this point.

Hwang is in Libra of Souls, but heā€™s made with Custom Parts so I doubt heā€™ll make it as a playable character.

As for Yun-seong, heā€™s also mentioned in Libra of Souls, and by that happening, he was immediately dropped in the NPC list.

still working on her costume panels but this is 2018 Betsy Braddock

Finally started a Libra of Souls playthoughā€¦this is going to be really tedious isnā€™t it? :sweat:

Will I get the chance to change out of this ugly armor at any point? Itā€™d be a real bummer if you canā€™t customize that in the playthrough :confused:

Also: what are style points? Iā€™ve perfected several opponents at this point, done wall combos, gotten ringouts, etc, but not really sure whatā€™s adding or not adding to this stat.

Sat down for a little while last night and I was excited to try playing a few people online - but for some reason I canā€™t connect to anyone. In both Ranked and Casual, the window passes ā€œSearching for opponentā€ and then changes to ā€œConnecting to your opponentā€, and the circular icon seems to freeze in place for about 45 seconds before changing to ā€œA network error has occurredā€ and returning me to the search menu. Many of the gameā€™s loading periods are also extremely long, even going back to character select from a local match. Itā€™s almost as if every part of the game is reaching out to a server, and taking forever to progress. Iā€™m thinking the issues finding an opponent are due to a timeout caused by the long load times.

Iā€™ve troubleshot my network, tried a bunch of fix suggestions I found online, even reinstalled the game, but to no avail.

From what Iā€™m seeing, a lot of people are having the issues I am, and there is no specific fix that works 100%. I guess BN is looking into it and working on a patch.

From what I was seeing, players who have the Xbox digital standard version seem to be hit the most, and there was some speculation on whether having Tira installed was causing it.

Have any of you with the Xbox version experienced unreasonably long load times (often upwards of two minutes) or been unable to find online matches? Strangely enough I didnā€™t have ANY problems with the network beta, making the issues a week into the real game very annoying. Iā€™d like to be able to enjoy the game I paid for lol

got more seat time, used seung mina and astaroth. mina is really good this time around, tchhh that long range guard cancellable low. it is brutal lol, and her low armor break that is also cancellable too, ohh those mix ups.

but sucks when people get in close, gotta do her 3B-K just framed to get them off if a chance arises and i dont feel confident doing the GI. B6 is also good, comes out fast but both strikes are high.

not sure if you all know, but whiffed GIā€™s will deteriorate your guard crush meter, successful ones i think will replenish it.

astaroth i demolished a few people using my knowledge from soul calibur 1 lol, i hadnt played as him ever since in a serious way. i seriously need lab time, but i am enjoying his armorā€™d grab and throws. this weekend, gonna lab up the waifu ivy because i also like how shes looking for this one

My network and loading experiences have been perfect. No issues connecting to anyone, and no loading times longer than maybe around 10 seconds or so. Iā€™ve got the standard digital download with NO Tira.

Her 2A and K are also as fast as the just frame kick, though 2A is pretty short range and K is a high. I recommend learning to use RE well up close, as Mina gets bullied really hard by speedier characters who make it to that range.

1 Like

You can customize your character right away. Its one of the menus in the game?

You can change the way they look physically (race, height, color, etc), but you canā€™t change the gear. There just flat out werenā€™t any equipment menu items available when starting out :confused:

You should be able to change the armor right when making the character and afterwards. I know thatā€™s what I did. Iā€™ll check when I get home.

Are your favorite goods fighting you? Apparently yes.

This was my comment

Not only that but thereā€™s also word of a rainbow cube. Itā€™s like the Mario Kart 64 item box rgrew arms, ripped off itā€™s question mark, jumped into SC-VI, stole Mitsurugiā€™s weapon and started antagonizing players online. Itā€™s down right hilarious but also sad.

What next a big apple?

You sure? Iā€™ll check too, soon as I can. I could have sworn I made my Ozti in LoS.

When you officially start on the map, you can change your equipment. First thing I did

1 Like