Show off your Custom Fightstick Artwork!

I have one, but i’ll admit I hardly use it unless I am just in the mood too. I have an Elite Controller and I am way better on it. So, don’t think it will improve your skills as it is just preference. But, it is rather neat to have in my collection. Wish I could get custom artwork but I don’t know anyone lol

I have a custom controller art. Does that count? Well I can’t use the Xbox 360 stick naturally on the one for some reason (hint hint microsoft) . RIP fight stick

1 Like

Brooks convetersa re cheap

I got some new parts from Focus Attack and Tek Innovations… So here’s my current arsenal. :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Hey what’s the best method to get some legit art decal for a te2? I’ll be getting a stick soon and I’m digging these Glacius designs, I want one badly.

If you have a large format printer (one that prints on paper larger than the stander 8.5x11) you can just print them yourself. You would also need a small razor blade to cut out your button and joystick holes.

If you’re lazy, Tek Innovations (http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/?loc=products&cat=21) will let you upload your art, then they’ll print it on high quality photo paper and cut out the holes for $5.50 + shipping.

You can also browse my free archive (all free and print-ready):
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ar5KtkqRoaTigh_83MKoWzoHmDeg

1 Like

Awesome guys, I’m stoked. Thanks a bunch

Check out Krizm…he is were I got all 12 of my TE2 print outs. I just down loaded the files to a USB stick, went to Fed ex Kinkos and printed them out for less than 1$ each. I swap them out from time to time depending on my mood. He may even make you a custom one if you are nice LOL

Oh my! Custom huh? This community is awesome!

Now the hardest part is deciding between Glacius or… Scopion. I don’t even really play MK but those Scorpion templates are legit.

Going on my HRAP V Kai

6 Likes

edit, never mind found it online

Simple art design utilizing official artwork assets. Now making a second version using the same color combination but different art. Still on regular paper to check size etc. Will use glossy thicker material to print final version.
Akso, I added in Sanwa parts.

4 Likes

Hello!
I just discovered this Thread and it’s simply awesome!
Seeing this great art makes me unconfident to show my concept for a Hori rap vewlix Kai.
So, any tips?

4 Likes

That’s really nice artwork. I love Orchid.

1 Like

Thank you! I found the assets all around the internet, I just arranged them in a way I thought it might fit.
Your SamSho Artwork is awesome! Another franchise I really like.

My goal is to remove all the hayabusa parts (stick and buttons) and replace them with seimitsu. I own 4 Fighting sticks right now, I know I don’t like the Hayabusa stick, Sanwa sticks feel much better imo, but I really want to try seimitsu.

Unfortunately, I use Victrix stick which has a fully metal casing painted black. No custom artwork possible. So I play around with my other fight sticks and try out stuff.

2 Likes

The Victrix itself is a beauty! Do you have a limited edition (the Ryu artwork)? Just heard about the possibility to laser print on it.

My decision to get the hori rap kai is because it’s cheap, and isn’t as bulky as my other fight sticks so it will fit better on my desk. I still hope that xbox one periphery will be compatible to series x (and of course I hope there will be another KI on series x…).

1 Like

Yes, my friend and I went to Evo Japan and we both got one. I have the Ryu one and he has the blue Chunli version. The red Bison one wasn’t out yet at that time.
Cost a lot of money though :grimacing:

1 Like

From my friend’s Twitter page

2 Likes