Show off your Custom Fightstick Artwork!

Looks great!
And yes, I’m jealous, I live in Europe/Germany, we don’t have a “big” fighting game industry (I know it’s a niche worldwide). Everything to get here is quite expensive (there are 2 german arcade shops I know and in the UK I know about one shop (and some online shops on ebay from france/spain and so on), but getting the right parts end almost always in buying them in the US).
I have a MK 9 arcade stick (which sucks but looks great), two madcatz (TE1 and TE2+) and a hori SoulCalibur VI xbox (at first I liked the noir layout, but I recognized it deadens my right hand).

1 Like

If you need help getting parts, then I’m happy to get them for you here and send them to you assuming it doesn’t get more expensive than importing from the US. I could check the Japanese shops online first for the price etc. These days with the lockdown it’s difficult to physically go to the shops but we usually check online here anyways.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the offer! But honestly nothing is cast in stone yet, this month I have no money left, and the Covid-19 apocalypse is still an unratable subject.
And I still hope to find a good online shop in Europe…

On the subject of sticks that don’t take art, I don’t remember if I’ve posted this here but I made a stick last year out of a wood plank.

This Victorix sticks do look nice @BoJima404. How does the metal surface feel when you play?

4 Likes

Well, I have only one problem and that’s the white dirt/dust :joy: I can clean as much as I want but for some reason dust keeps forming on the stick around the buttons. Regardless of whether I use the stick or not. It bothers me lol But it feels great, which is the main reason I now dislike the feeling of my other sticks when resting my hands on them. Not sure if it’s the quality or the price I paid for it that makes my hands feel the way they feel :joy:

Also, I don’t like to attribute too much to a stick but going from an already good Hori stick to the Victrix has really improved my game. And the main reason is the weight as I struggled a lot with sticks moving slightly when I held them on my lap. But, this one is heavy enough that I don’t have that problem anymore. When I make an input error I can actually trust the on-screen display in training mode (rather than having to guess if my stick moved a bit or if I really entered that command). Consistency, that’s probably the word. Consistency has improved.

(in contrast, what I gain on consistency with hitbox, I then tend to lose as it moves around quite a bit on my lap)

1 Like

None of you know this but I love ‘Hokuto no Ken’ or Fist of the Northstar. I hoped to change the art on my hitbox at some point, so now I figured let’s make something of 2020 with a few months left lol

Basically my version is the ‘Hokuto- Box’. I wanted to keep black and white colors to match original hitbox theme. So the comic or manga version with its black, white and grey colors is perfect, I guess.

Will share pics again when ready.

2 Likes