Should I give my feedback

1 Like

You don’t like the game, the game should change. You don’t like the forums, the forums should change. You don’t like the people on the forums, the people on the forums should change. You don’t like the moderators, the moderators should change. You don’t like the rules, the rules should change. “Everyone” agrees with you. The people arguing with you are all delusional weirdos looking for a fight.

I think you are doing a fantastic job of making my point for me.

Mark Twain once said “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”

4 Likes

I like Bad more.
Shame he was a pedophile

It’s far past time to bring the thread back on track to calm, reasonable discussion.

1 Like

Yes, it’s everyone else, not you. Are you serious with this? People have been trying to tell you how this community behaves, yet you continue to be belligerent and act as though everyone should just accept it, but that’s now how this forum works. That’s not how the rules are set up and this is how almost everyone prefers it.

Does the saying “when in Rome” mean anything to you?

Which is how exactly? You want to act like we’re in the wrong, yet you’re the one that repeatedly double posts, posts a constant stream of negativity that you call “criticism,” and then when mods tell you how to act around here, you have the audacity to tell them that THEY’RE wrong.

Again, when in Rome. On some sites, you can behave any way you want. On other sites, there’s more of a code of conduct. When you’re in someone else’s house, you don’t walk in and ■■■■ on their floor, do you? Pretend this is someone’s house and you’ll be A-ok.

And you need to learn how to post on this board. I’m not trying to be snide, it’s just a fact. You keep baiting arguments and anger out of people with belligerent negativity, you’re going to have a bad time here. Just talk to people like you would if you were face to face with them and, assuming you’re not a jerk in that situation, you should be fine. Why is that so hard?

No one is having a hard time here but you.

A lot of people are very happy with this game. We all have our issues with it, our nitpicks, etc. We all talk about it here, and we try to do it with a little civility and respect. Again, not sure why this is asking so much of you to behave this way.

ROFL

This x 1,000

EDIT: Sorry! Just saw this. My bad. FWIW, I was trying to help. Maybe didn’t do such a great job though. I’ll back off.

4 Likes

Could you be more clear, are you saying that people shouldn’t disagree with you? or share a counterpoint to it? what do you think these forums are for? you can have your opinion sure, everyone is, but everyone is just as entitled to argue against it.

That is a simple fact.

No offence but because this is my thread I will decide when enough is enough so if you plan on closing this thread which it looks like you are about to do please do not because I wish to continue to read responses. I will say when I want it closed.

When a mod determines a thread is too far out of line or not worth salvaging it gets closed.

At the moment I’m just keeping my eye on it, but if it needs to be closed it will be closed.

Whats going on?

1 Like

Just stay on topic and it won’t be closed.

Well I do have to say so far this thread has given both good advice of how to give feedback as well as excellent examples of how NOT to give feedback. So
success??

Well, something need’s to be changed quickly about that because that is unsusceptible this is my thread, not the moderators. Who is the head person in charge of the forums I need to go talk to them about this? I made this thread for a reason if it ends up getting closed before I would like it too then that will make me a very unhappy and unpleasant person.

I recommend you familiarize yourself with the forums guidelines and Terms of Service; moderators and staff have the final say.

Take any other questions or issues with moderation to PMs.

Plus I think your original question has been answered anyway; constructive criticism is more than welcome on the forums even if it’s negative or making suggestions about changes. If you feel your posts are being treated unfairly use the flag system.

1 Like

You misquoted. I was the one laughing at that comment. I wasn’t the one making it.

If you’re asking me why I was laughing at it, then that’s definitely a topic for another thread, not this one. :slight_smile:

With that attitude you’ll have this thread closed down in no time. You’re a guest on the forums.

1 Like

Is this real life
wow lol

2 Likes

Don’t hide behind quotes, be a man.
And your post is flagged.

What does that mean?