Should I give my feedback

That…we don’t agree with you or accept your terms?

This conversation has gone on too long.

I dobt like keits direction and ig overall, they need to start from the beginning with other developers - im offensive they say

Killgore price was abusive for 10$,nobody need to support the tournaments - its a rant they say.

And go on and on…

Its a FACT THE U CAN’T POST ISSUES OR CRITICISM HERE, U NEED TO HIDE BEHIND FLORID ARGUMENTS TO PLEASE THE BABIES.

PERIOD.

You are on the thread about how they cant accept feedback and crying over feedbacks.

Man, just leave.

This is fine.

This is not fine.

You said you only had issues with this forum so I first asked you a simple question and you assumed that I was going to research your history and attack you.

Then I gave you some friendly advice and you declared that you don’t need to make any adjustments in how you approach the forums and proceed to demean the people who are trying to rationally have a conversation with you by suggesting that the forum members need babysitters.

People are going to treat you the way you treat them. Have fun.

I want to read constructive criticism, but I won’t take it from nutjobs who behave with excessive paranoia, trollish, immature, or unintelligent attitudes that can’t provide a discussion and it doesn’t get people thinking.

1 Like

Sorry. Was not my intention be rude with you
But i treat this forum like it deserves.

As u can see by the creator of this thread, this not MY issue, its something real around here.

Inherently incorrect. As has been stated many times, there is plenty of room for reasonable, rational discussion and debate, and it’s fine to not like parts or all of KI provided the criticisms are constructive. What you are currently doing is neither constructive or in line with the forum guidelines, and instead is inciting or baiting arguments.

"I think TJ’s Ultimate could look/sound better (and here are my examples of changes I’d like to see) " is a negative opinion about TJ’s Ultimate phrased in a constructive, useful way.

“TJ’s Ultimate is garbage, the devs are lazy, this is horrible.” is also a negative opinion about the Ultimate, but it is not phrased in a constructive way and does not invite conversation and discussion.

As has been stated many times on this forum (and this is not only directed at you);

Criticism of the game or of users’ posted ideas must be constructive in nature. If you cannot phrase your response (whether positive or negative) in a constructive way which adds to a calm discussion, do not post that response in a public thread.

10 Likes

Sorry, moderators are not gods in my visions.
They usually have a fake way to keep users growing, if one or two are right, they will follow the 1000 that was wrong to keep the forum going.

You are totally WRONG.

Except you are wrong and that has been proven with actual reasoning over and over again.

Hummm… How about no?

You guys need to accept criticism.

I don’t want the devs to go through with any unconstructive criticism.

I want them follow their hearts.

Oh wow. Wasn’t actually expecting that. Thanks.

I want you to have a good time dude, but your current direction won’t get you far. That’s all I’m saying.

They should end the community, so they can follow their hearts 100%

Btw, they pretend to listen to us. Look how the game is now? The opposite of what people wanted.

I still like it though. And a lot of people do too.

I feel blessed because of the community.

Not that you any of you would care, but I’ve been going through I rough patch in life at the end of season 2.

Season 3 Is how I got to where I am now.

Because the community had my back.

1 Like

Ok. I gave you the benefit of the doubt…

and then this happens…

1 Like

Hahahaha

Beat it.