Should I give my feedback

A wall, seriously? That was a few skinny paragraphs with a few sentences each. It’s about a minute of reading. Probably less. You didn’t have to read it but still. Man, that type of announcement never ceases to amaze me. Such a strange thing to see someone put out there.

Also, what exactly do you mean by objective? How was I not objective?

1 Like

Sorry, i wasnt talking to you.

That’s not how a forum works. If you post something publicly, people will respond to it.

Wasn’t the fact that you don’t know what the word “objective” means also what got you blown up last time?

5 Likes

Case in point @masterdericobr Would you like to be part of a conversation where you can give feedback that’s USEFUL for the devs. Or do you wanna be in a conversation were picking fights is fun, drama is funny, and edginess is cool

If it becomes a cluster ■■■■ chances are the devs won’t find any use for it and won’t listen.

Basically: constructive critisms is more useful to the devs and they’ll likely listen to you more than someone who just rants and does so in a way that gets attention.

@Iago407’s main point is; constructive criticism is more useful than destructive criticism. And it’s better to be constructive than destructive.

3 Likes

Im not the developer.
I’ll point the issue and thats it.

Let them build and construct.

Man, i hate to fight, this is the only forum that i have issues.

As u can see, after two posts i did talking about how they act, boom, we have a practical example. A user got my words and started the bs.

Im done, they need to grow up, accept other people opinions, and not everyone has the fix for the issues.

Constructive opinions is feedback.
Criticism is another thing, its a complain and its up to the devs to fix.

“Constructive” and “Criticism” are not mutually exclusive terms. They actually go quite well together.

Here go, another practical example.

U guys can see by yourself!

@masterdericobr what other forums do you go to?

Neogaf, mkonline, uoljogos, animefg, srk, chronocrash,babymetal fanclub, and tons of anime and metal foruns… Why?
If you will search for me fighting in those forums to contradict me, you are wasting your time.

Do you actually believe we’re out to get you or something?

Once again, there’s a difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism. All I’m asking is that you recognize the difference between the two and try and help keep this place relatively positive. I’m not demanding anything, I’m not trying to rag on you or “start BS” or anything like that.

Maybe you feel like you’re getting piled on or attacked, and I apologize if that’s the case, as it’s not my intention. But criticism isn’t necessarily a complaint. Yes, if you’re criticizing someone, the word in that context has uniquely negative connotations.

But constructive criticism exists. It’s a useful way to provide feedback that critiques both the positives and negatives of something, doing so in a helpful and informative manner. That’s why critics exist. Film critics, game critics. They don’t just complain about everything. They provide a critique the film or game, etc. Or provide a critical analysis. Do you see the difference?

By the way, someone correcting you isn’t attacking you. @SonicDolphin117 is correct, yet you seem to think it’s an example of something. Not quite sure what.

1 Like

I’m not looking to research you’re history dude. You said that you only have “issues” with this forum and I’m trying to see why.

I’ve never been to those forums so I can’t really comment on them. But if you’re expecting this place to behave like neogaf, “you’re gonna have a bad time.”

I’m not going to behave like I do in /r/kappa like I do here. I’m not going to treat this place like comicbookresources.com either.

I believe in a reason why he asked my foruns.

I’ll not change myself because of how users act. Im not a babysitter.
They need to learn, not me.

Is it because its based on a fighting game?
This is the only one I go to because I have
5 other fighting games, but have become

hooked on KI, lol have not played any other
for months and never talked about them.

Read this. https://forums.ultra-combo.com/guidelines You need to follow the rules.
“Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.”

You sound like a person who always blames other people for bad relationships and breakups.

“Maybe :clap: it’s :clap: you :clap: boo!”

2 Likes

What is this thread about?
Yeah man, im not the only one that see this here.

They are on the thread that has the same vision as i have, and trying to counter me.
They dont accept.
It’s stupid.

This is a REAL issue here on the community.