Shin Hisako character reveal

Another Ctrl C, Ctrl V char?!

Whens Cyber Gargos?

1 Like

Not excited about the remix. But if she has samurai movesv then i may get into it.

2 Likes

Oh good. So maybe the spirit clenching the sword resurrected the body? Either way, just so long as it makes sense to have both at the same time canonically, Iā€™m happy.

I can respect that. Iā€™ve always wanted the mercenary with attitude trope for Ben and thought that could be a fun storyline (him against Ultratech, Aria and mass-produced automated fire elementals that are copies of him). More Ben always seems like fun to me. :slight_smile:

But what about the rest? Are they just abandoning all of those remix ideas in favor of these or were those more geared toward a potential 4th season anyways like the wendigo, lovecraftian, djinn, magical archer etc? Are those even on the table anymore?

So many questions lol.

Probably after you Control C and Control V another one of these comments :wink:

ā€¦ I would actually like Cyber Gargos.

1 Like

This is cool and all. I would probably use her more than regular hisako, but I was hoping for a new character rather than just Hisako holding a different weapon.

1 Like

More HISAKO!!!

2 Likes

People should have tempered their expectations knowing this character would be another remix. If you look at Kilgore, should you expect another remix character to be a new character? No, you should expect it to be a variation of an existing character.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll jump to KI again with this lady :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes!

I KNEW IT WOULD BE DR. HISAKO!

This exceeded my expectations :relieved:

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Yes-GIF_2.gif

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be cool, but these character spinoffs are really starting to get under my skin. I love this game, but goddammit, I wish the team was bigger so they didnā€™t have to do this. They certainly deserve the $ to hire more peeps.

3 Likes

Goddamn it IG why you do this to me, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEHH

2 Likes

Might play her if sheā€™s not a Rekka character and does good damage.
Still, I was expecting a ninja character using the blade, something similar to a character from the Shinobi series.
Having mixed feelings about this character. Weā€™ll see how she plays eventually. Iā€™ll make my mind up then.

I was wrong. Iā€™m completely surprised by this! Not hating but loving the new look.

Huh a another clone IG must love clones but I think she is going to be awesome.

I donā€™t get why people get so mad about clones (not suggesting youā€™re mad, just saying in general).

ā€œClonesā€ are a fine tradition of fighting games. IG goes thru the trouble of making all new gameplay out of some existing assets instead of just giving us Shoto#8, and peeps get in an uproar like ā€œHOW DARE YOU!!!ā€

People are dumb. Color me surprised.

14 Likes

I agree I think clones are real cool and most of the time they have different moves.

1 Like

Clone isnā€™t even the right word to describe any character in KI. A clone character is only marginally different from their counterpart, whereas we have remix characters that may look similar and share animations, but they play nothing like their counterparts. Kilgore and Shago play nothing like Fulgore and Jago, and Iā€™m sure Shinsako will play nothing like Hisako.

8 Likes

What is the deal with these three characters anyway - Kilgore, Shin Hisako, and the brand new one?

As in, are they a substitute because there isnā€™t going to be a season 4? Or are they just some extra characters IG is making in-between seasons?

If itā€™s the latter, I donā€™t see the problem with ā€œremixedā€ characters. Shago and Kilgore are cool. Omen is the only one that seems lazy.

1 Like

I think they are in-between seasons characters. Lower effort than fully-fledged season characters still very different from their originals.

1 Like