Shago & Omen colors/accessories incoming?

That’s what Adam just said in the stream, get hyped!

16 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YYYYUYEEEEEERDDSSUUUUUUUHHHHH omg

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see!!!

1 Like

Omen is getting accessories GET HYPE!!!

3 Likes

stream? what stream?

https://beam.pro/MicrosoftStudios

1 Like

Nice!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m hyped as hell. I hope Shago gets some good stuff.

1 Like

Crosses fingers for a retro costume for each…

And Omen with wings out…

5 Likes

I’m not betting on any retros but accessories get me excited.

1 Like

OMG!!! AHDMFN,.fgsjdkhlrac.mgnvafm;.kjndghksfj.dgnlsvgmdf jv,dig fvnswrfgjnshg mer.dzxfm/gnjfilnsjsebagir.njlr;keshtjgjkbzfndsbfghmz,jsnkl;ignajrnekszh.fgjerskzf

4 Likes

@FallofSeraphs76 They have good news for you!

4 Likes

SHAGO ACCESSORIES F**K YASSSSSS.

Excuse my language.

1 Like

In b4 the Shago accessories are just recolored Jago accessories lol

12 Likes

Don’t you even.

8 Likes

I heard about this yesterday thanks to the XBL community calendar and immediately followed them on Twitch… SIGH

Unfortunately, I missed it. Not because it was on Beam, mind you, but because my mother nearly died today. Thankfully, she’s fine now and was only shaken up by the ordeal - you see, she was driving her car with a trailer in tow when a massive tree fell into the road in front of her and nearly struck the car. The thing was massive (it was an oak tree), easily bigger than the car, many of its branches bigger than a man is wide. The car suffered only minor damage, but the trailer was utterly destroyed. As the responding officer put it, she pulled some Dale Earnhardt-style drivin’ s* as she avoided both the tree and the 2 ravines and fencing on both sides of the road despite the fact that the tree easily eclipsed the entirety of the road.

So, with all due respect to Rukari and everyone else who put this stream together, I don’t really care right now. I’ll try the mode when it releases.

1 Like

That’s a hell of lot of writing to conclude that you don’t care. Probably could have shortened it up a bit.

4 Likes

Okay I stay out of things like this. @GalacticGeek I hope your mom is okay. However was the comment of “I don’t care about SL stream” towards @rukizzel and the dev team necessary?

5 Likes

is the stream archived?

Yep.

https://beam.pro/MicrosoftStudios

1 Like