Shago & Omen colors/accessories incoming?

Both of you mistake me - it’s not that I don’t care - I do. I just don’t care RIGHT NOW, as there are obviously far more important things on my mind right now that I’m dealing with.

Thank you missed it will catch it tomorrow

1 Like

Sounds more like a personal diary entry though. It’s kind a heavy stuff a KI board.

Still really hoping Shago gets an Omen set.

5 Likes

Dude that’s so SICK!

What can I say? I have a tendency to overshare and few people to actually talk to…

Does beam archive streamings? It s the first time i use it

Just scroll down on that page and it shows past broadcasts.

1 Like

About time! By the way, when in the video does he say it?

I’m not entirely sure but I think it was at least in the last half of the stream.

Well those are great news, hope it doesn’t take too long until we get to use it though :blush:

1 Like

start watching from the 38 min mark.

2 Likes

so new accessories, just for these two ■■■■■■■■, right? Not new accessories in general?

Firstly, we don’t know if there’s going to be unlockable/future released accessories.

Secondly, Omen and Shago are the only two characters in the game without a complete set of 9 colors (Omen) or accessories (Shago). They’re doing this to even them out with the rest of the cast.

6 Likes

No worries dude, I’m glad your mom is okay. You should look into the info/stream to get your mind off the situation. Anyways your mom is okay and that’s all that matters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

YYYUUSSS Time to give Shago a shirt!

2 Likes

I’m super hyped to see some new masks for Shago along with an epic Omen color 9.

My biggest wish for an accessory for Shadow Jago? This Killer concept art from the Season 2 forums that gives his mask horns and tusks like an Oni (and some even foofier hair lol)

5 Likes

That’s got a cool Samurai kinda vibe, I like it. Though I feel like his will be a little less dramatic. Probably just masks/swords/legs or something similar. I really hope that some of the color variants match colors 10 & 11 though.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I hope they get a fourth set, like the premium sets everyone else has for the sake of equivalency. Even if they ask us to pay. Oh and can you imagine more omen accessory colors? Actually being able to make a matching outfit with colors besides blue & red? :3

1 Like

For omen [and maybe shago] we could get accessories resembling the face/head that appears when they activate instinct.

3 Likes